-Thomas Sangster- •Games•

Warning: Smutty (So if you are not comfortable reading that then skip this imagine)

Your POV
I sigh as I look at Thomas who is staring at the screen of the TV. His eyes were glued onto the screen for a few days now and you can clearly see he hasn't gotten much sleep "Tommy? Dinner is ready." I tell him "That's nice Love thank you." He says still focusing on the screen "A-Aren't you coming?" I ask him "Wasn't my plan, can you maybe bring it over here?" He asks "No." I say "You've been playing that game for days now, and now you are coming with me to the dining table and we are having dinner!" I say and try to pull him away from his game "No!" He says and pushes me away "Bring my food here! I am not going there I am almost at level Thirty!" He commands "No, I am not your little slave Thomas! You asked me to move in with you!" "That's exactly why I am asking you now to bring me my dinner." He says "No, get it yourself." I say and walk away "I don't need food!" He yells "Okay!" I yell back. I put his plate in the fridge with a note saying 'Warm up for five minutes'. 

*Time Skip*

"Tommy, I'm off to bed." I tell him and hug him from behind. But he pushes me away again "Don't distract me." He says. I kiss his cheek and walk away 'What did I do? Did I even do something or is this just about that stupid game?' I ask myself. When I look back at Thomas I see that he rubs his hand over his cheek where I just kissed him "I said DON'T DISTRACT ME!!" He yells. I quickly close the door and lock it. I climb into our bed and hold onto the blankets tightly 'Thomas has never yelled at me before. Never. Not even if he was drunk or really Mad, he knows that I get scared when he yells at me.' I think. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

Thomas POV
'Yes!! Level ninety!!' I smirk 'Y/N was overreacting, I am not playing this game too much! And she should've just brought my dinner...I am kinda hungry. She's probably already sleeping so she won't notice if I grab something.' I pause the game and run towards the fridge and see the plate of food 'Yummy!' I think "Warm up for five minutes." I read. I put the plate in the oven and wait until it is finished. When I sit back down on the couch, I feel kinda bad, I don't know why. Maybe because I yelled at her? I never did that before...well hopefully she now gets that she shouldn't distract me while I am playing this game!' I continue the game. Then I hear some footsteps coming towards me. Then I see that a small figure climbing on the couch next to me "What do you want?" I ask her with my eyes still glued onto the screen "I can't sleep." She says and snuggles into my shoulder "You're distracting me! Go away Y/N, go watch some TV or something like that." I tell her and push her off me. But she doesn't leave. She lies on the couch with her head on the armrest and closes her eyes. As long as she is not bothering me. After a few minutes, I noticed that she was curled up into a ball, shivering a little bit 'She's probably cold...should've stayed in bed then.' I shrug and go back to the game...but I pause it and pick her up to bring her upstairs to bed. When I lied her down she immediately cuddled up with my pillow 'She looks so cute when she's sleeping....back to the game!!'

*The Next day*
Your POV
I look at him angry, very angry. He has been playing that game the whole night! This is not healthy he needs to go outside or do something else! I sit on the couch next to him "What is this game about anyway?" I ask him "Why would you care? You don't play video games very often so why waste your time? Don't you have any laundry to do?" He asks "No, I finished yesterday. So what's this game about? Then I might know why you like it more than spending time with your girlfriend." I say "It's just a game where you fight people and try to be the last one standing." He explains "Sounds boring." I say "You're boring, now leave you're annoying." He says. I smirk by the Idea that came up in my head "No." I tell him and get on my knees in front of him "What are you doing?" He asks. I pull down his sweatpants and boxers "Nothing." I giggle and take him into my mouth. He groans and tries to stay focused on his game, but he puts his controller down and puts his hands in my hair "That's nice Baby." He moans. He's a moaning mess, I giggle a little but he forces me down again...that's when I giggle even more. After a few minutes, he comes in my mouth. He pulls up his pants again and sets me down on his lap "What did I earn that from?" He asks "I just wanted some attention." I tell him "The only thing you have eyes for is that stupid game. You even yelled at me." "And that's why you gave me a blowjob? I would've beaten the crap out of me." He tells me "But, I am not strong enough to do that, that's what you are for. And I would never hurt you." I tell him "I'm sorry for being a jerk. And I am really sorry about when I yelled at you...I know you get scared when I do that." He says "Can you please forgive me? Please?" He begs "I will forgive you. On one condition." I tell him "Tell me, I'll do anything." He says. I only smirk and he gets my message "Bed or here?" He asks "Bed please." He smirks turning off the TV and carrying me up to the stairs to our bedroom.

Dylan POV
I open the door to their house with the extra key I made, ya know in case something happens. I walk into the living room and Thomas isn't there. Neither is Y/N. I hear some moans coming from upstairs so I rush up to their bedroom and open their door "Thomas, Y/N are you...EWW!!" I yell and cover my eyes. Thomas on top of Y/N....fucking...never gonna get that out of my memory now"I'M BLIND!!!" "What the fuck Dylan?!" He yells "What are you doing here?!" Y/N asks "Eh I came over to play some video games but you know what, never mind." "No no, I'll be right there. Now leave!" He yells. When I downstairs again, I can hear them Groan and Moan...it's disgusting. After a few minutes, it stopped and Thomas came downstairs with Y/N in his arms and wearing his shirt "Next time, knock." Thomas says "I thought something happened!" I say "How did you get in anyway?" Y/N asks tiredly "Extra key." I say "Alright." Thomas says and we walk to the couch "She can't walk can she?" I ask him "Nope!" He says "Damn Tommy." I laugh.