-Thomas Sangster- •Special Song for a Special Girl•

A/N: This imagine was requested by Armchairexpert I'm sorry it took a while to be published but I hope it was worth the wait💜
-Jay25211💜💜

Thomas POV
We just finished playing a song. It went really well! I think people will actually like this one! I'm kinda proud of myself because I'm the one who wrote it! With a little bit of Y/N's help. Some of my friend's girlfriends are here, they look at them and then back to me "Where's Y/N?" They ask. Usually she's always here to support us but not today, she was really busy with work and all "At Work." I sigh. Then the door opens "Sorry but we are kinda busy right now." I say not looking up. There was a silence. Then one of my buddies elbows me, I look up and see Y/N. I jump of stage and hug her tightly "You came! Wait, did you get fired?" I ask her "I didn't. I was done with all my work and took the rest of the day off to support my beautiful boyfriend." She says and kisses my cheek. I kiss her full on the lips until I pull back "Stay right here, don't move, just listen." I tell her and jump back on the stage "Okay guys now's the time." I whisper and they started to play the music.

Song: Did I mention (Decendants 3)
By: Mitchell Hope and Jeff Lewis

I met this girl who rocked my world
Like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her
And I won't ever stop
I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me
But now look at what you've done
You got me, down on my knee

I kneel down and get out the ring I got for her "I love you Y/N, forever and always, but there is something missing and I think a marriage was one of them. Please, Love of my life, will you please marry me? And make me even happier than I already am?" I ask her. She starts to cry "Yes!" She says "She said yes!!!" I cheer.