-Thomas Sangster- •Sick boy•

Your POV
I carefully press the cold and wet cloth against his forehead "Baby, I can take care of myself, just go before you too become ill." He tells me "No way, I am taking care of you." I tell him and stroke his hair "I will take care of you and spoil you a lot." I giggle "Baby, you don't have to do that." He says "Yes I do, you will be my little baby boy as long as you're sick. And don't even think about me leaving because I am not leaving you alone in this house." I tell him "Baby, listen to me I don't want you to become sick as well." He tells me "I don't get sick very easily Thomas you know that." I tell him "I'll be right back I'll make you some soup." I kiss his forehead and walk downstairs.

*Time Skip*

"Y/N you can go home if you want to." He says "Why go home if I could stay the night with you?" I ask him "Why would you want to stay the night with me? All I do is cough and puke/" he tells me. I start to change into one of his shirts "So? I want to stay with you until you are healthy again." I tell him and I crawl into his bed "Thanks baby for taking care of me." He smiles "Of course, why wouldn't I?" I ask him "All my other girlfriends wanted to leave me alone if I was sick." He tells me "But I am nothing like your past girlfriends. I want to make sure you're okay." I say. He cuddles closely to me "I love you." He whispers "I love you more Tommy now get some sleep." I tell him and kiss his head as he closes his eyes.