-Thomas Sangster- •Dylan's Party•

Thomas POV
I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. The door opens and I see and already drunk Dylan standing in front of me "Hey Tommy!!" He says. I chuckle and walk inside "Drinks are on the table and remember, you can only go upstairs with my permission!" He says and walks back to the party. I walk after him, there is loud music, drunk people, and some of my friends dancing. I walk to the kitchen and see one of my best friends "Tommy!!" "Hey Y/N!" I say and give her a hug "I didn't expect to see you here!" She says "Yeah I actually didn't want to come but when Dylan told me you were coming I changed my mind." I tell her "Well I am glad you're here! I was scared this party was going to be boring, but now that you are here this is going to be fun!" She said and gave me a cup "What's in this?" I ask her "Just some vodka" She giggles "Y/N..." "Tommy come on! I want to get drunk and have fun! And you need to have some fun too! Just forget about your work for one night!" She tells me. I sigh and nod before drinking the vodka "Wooo!! TOMMY IS IN THE HOUSE!!!" She screams. I chuckle "You are already drunk aren't you?" I ask her "Maybe..." She smirks and pulls me towards the dance floor. We start dancing and we have some more cups of Vodka but also some with Beer and Whiskey. I might be drunk right now...oops.
After a while of dancing, we walk back to the kitchen to find Dylan making out with some random girl. Y/N looks at them and then at me "Is this really happening or is it the alcohol?" She asks "I don't know. I think it's probably real." I say. Then out of the blue Y/N asked Dylan "Hey Dylan can we go upstairs?" He didn't even look at her "Sure!" He said and then got back to kissing the girl. Y/N grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to one of the rooms. We lock the door and lie down on the bed, laughing our asses off. We are so drunk. "Maybe we shouldn't have drunk so much." She said "Maybe. Well, we won't remember anything that happens next" I say. She giggles "All I want to do right now is laugh and sleep. I'll probably have a hell of a hangover tomorrow." "Probably. I know something we can do" I smirk "What do you have in mind?" She smirks back. I press my lips against hers and she kisses back. We start to make out. I climb on top of her and pin her hands above her head "I love you Tommy" She says "You do?" I ask her. She nods "I love you too Y/N" I say and kiss her again...

*The Next morning*

My head hurts so much! I look up and see Y/N sleeping next to me and I fall out of the bed. I didn't fall out because I saw Y/N next to me but I fell out because she didn't have any clothes on. AND NEITHER DO I!!! "Shit" I whisper and put on some pants. Then I hear something behind me "Thomas?"  Y/N wakes up too "What the fuck?!" She says as she looks underneath the covers "Okay we did something last night that we weren't supposed to do" I say "No shit! What happened last night?" She asks

A/N: Maybe part two?
-Jay25211💜💜