-Jojen Reed- •Servant Girl•

Jojen POV
I am sitting at the table with my father and the other lord from another house. Then Y/N, the cute servant girl, comes into the room "Well hello there. Where did you get her?" He asks "From her father when she was four years old." My father tells him. The other lord pulls Y/N closer "What a pretty thing you are." He says. His hands trail down to her ass and grope it "I like girls like you, fine butt, great breast...mm I just want to see what's underneath that dress." He smirks. I can clearly see that she is very uncomfortable with this "I'm sorry to interrupt your little feel up but, get your hands off her." I tell him "Why? She's just what I want." He smirks "I'm sorry but she isn't a whore." I tell him "Mm feels like she could be." He says "Y/N, come here." I tell her. She quickly walks away from the lord and walks towards me. I pull her onto my lap and kiss her cheek. She snuggles a little closer to me and holds my hand tightly "It's okay, you're here with me he won't touch you again." I whisper in her ear. She nods and I look at the other lord and my father "What?" I ask them "I...I uhh...I didn't know you and her..." He stutters "We are not together but, she's mine! So hands off." I remind him. My father smirks "That's my son." He whispers.

*Time Skip*

I walk into my room and see that Y/N is already there "Hey Y/N." I say "Hello My Lord." She smiles. I close the door and she walks towards me. She puts her hand on my shirt and wants to take it off but I push her away "I can undress myself Y/N." I tell her and take off my own shirt and pants. She nods and starts to walk out of the room but I stop her "And where are you going?" I ask her "Just to the bathroom to drink some water." She says "No, you are not going anywhere." I tell her. She nods and starts to take off her own clothes but I stop her again "Let me." I tell her "My lord I am the servant." She says "Stop calling me lord, call me Jojen like I tell you every night." I remind her again and stroke her cheek before starting to undress her. We climb into the bed "Thanks again for helping me back there with the other lord, Jojen." She says thanking me "Of course, you're mine." I tell her "No one should touch you like that, especially not an old guy like that!" She giggles "You are adorable." I tell her and kiss her lips "I love you." She says "You do?" I ask her. She nods and cuddles very close to me "I love you too...Servant girl." I kiss her head and I see her smile before we fall asleep together.