-Paul McCartney- •Fame won't change anything between us•

Paul POV
"Y/N, Darling, please tell me what's going on with you lately?" I ask her again "There is nothing wrong Paul." She tells me "Yes there is, Y/N please tell me what's wrong." I ask her again. This time she stays quiet "Did I do something wrong? Is that it? Is it something I did?" I ask her "Well, kinda." She says "Then what is it?" I ask her. I stand behind her and put my hands on her arms and lean my head down to her ear "Tell me what's wrong." I whisper "Everything is wrong! You never have any time for me anymore! This whole band thing is getting on my nerves. I am so happy for you that you are making money and have new friends but, sometimes it feels like you...forget about me." She says. I turn her around and make her look at me "I can't forget you." I tell her "Well it feels like you can, I can't even remember the last time we went on a date!" She says "We went on a date last week." I tell her "That wasn't a date, Paul. That was me waiting in the bar for you." She says "But we did have dinner and had a drink." I tell her "No, I ordered some food and you ate the leftovers after you finally came to the bar...same for the drink." She says and looks down at her feet. I couldn't say anything...wow I really was too busy with the others "Just...just forget it." Y/N says and walks away. I grab her arm "Y/N wait." I look her into her eyes...I can clearly see that she wants to cry "Y/N, I am so sorry. I had no idea I was..." "Forgetting about our relationship? Paul, I am really happy for you that you and your friends are becoming really famous and all but...maybe that means that we should stop seeing each other. So it won't hurt much." She tells me "Y/N, don't say that. I'll be a better boyfriend, I promise! Just don't leave me." I beg her "Paul, this isn't going to work." She says "No! Don't say that! Fame won't change a thing between us! I promise. I got carried away by the music, Y/N please, stay with me. I love you." I tell her "I love you more than anything else! I'll even quit the band if that means I can stay with the love of my life." I hold her hands "I love you too Paul." "Then stay with me, I promise we will go out every week! And I will write songs for you! And I will buy you that necklace you wanted! I will..." "Paul, you don't have to do all that just for me." She says "But I want to. If you stay with me." I plead. She smiles and nods. I wrap my arms around her "I love you so much, words can't describe it." I tell her "I know you do. And I know you won't stop." She smiles and we share a really romantic kiss.