-Thomas Sangster- •Secretly•

Thomas POV
"Goodnight, Mom." I tell my mother. She kisses my forehead and leaves my room "Goodnight Thomas. Sweet dreams." She says and closes my bedroom door. After a few minutes of waiting I get up from my bed and open the window "Damn, it's frickin' cold out here." She complains "I'm sorry Angel, come here." I tell her and pull her into my room. She wanted to stay over tonight but my parents didn't want her to so...we will have to do it like this. She puts her head in my neck as I pick her up "You're warm." She whispers "And you are very cold. Maybe you should take a shower?" I suggest and close the window "But I thought you just said goodnight to her. She must be thinking you're asleep." She says "I told her goodnight because I was going to sleep in a minute. She thinks I am reading right now." I tell her "Then I wouldn't like a nice hot shower." She says "Alright. Come with me then." I smile and take her with me to my own bathroom. I turn on the shower for her "I'll be in my bedroom if you need me. And I promise I won't peek." I tell her and kiss her cheek before walking back to my bedroom.

*Time Skip*

Thomas' Mother POV
I walk upstairs to check on Thomas. I slightly open the door and see him peacefully asleep. I smile and close the door 'Wait a second!' I yhi k and I open the door again and see that that girl is on his chest 'Thomas....I am so going to ground you!' I think and rush downstairs "Did you know she was here?" I ask my husband "What? Who? What are we talking about?" He asks "Y/N." I tell him "She's here? Now?" He asks "Yes! They are upstairs, sleeping." I tell him "So? They are sleeping. Let them sleep." He says and his eyes go back to his book "Uh, Hello? Are you even listening to me? Our teenage Son, is sleeping upstairs with a girl, and we didn't know about that." I tell him "Yeah....sorry I dont think I am following you actually." He says "Wait you are not...no....don't think that." He says "He's a teenager. And that's the only thing teenagers think of." I remind him "But Thomas doesn't, I know him...because he's my son but also because he is just like I was." He tells me "How so?" I ask "I was never into that stuff with my girlfriend when I was his age. Trust him." He says "But, I told him I didn't want them to spend the night together!" "And why not? You just don't want him to do that nasty thing. He is smart enough to know that if he wants to do that he should do it when we are gone." He says 'Great now I am never leaving the house'

Thomas POV
I open my eyes slowly "Still! I don't want it to happen already! He's my baby boy!" I hear my mother say downstairs. I carefully get up and walk downstairs "What's going on?" I ask "Oh Thomas...when were you going to tell us Y/N was staying over?" My mother asks "What? How did you...?" I start "I went to check on you, Thomas I told you I didn't want her to sleep here until we know her a little better." My mother says "But..." "Tommy?" Someone says. I look over my shoulder and see Y/N coming downstairs in one of my shirts. I wrap my arms around her "Hey, what are you doing up?" I ask her "I couldn't sleep because you were gone." She says and rubs her eyes "Why don't you two go back to sleep, your girl seems really tired." My dad tells me "Really?" I aks him. He smiles and nods and I pick up Y/N and bring her back up to my room.

A/N: GUYS!!! THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL TO 'THE GIRL WITH A GUN' IS OUT!! GO CHECK IT OUT!!
-Jay25211💜💜