-Thomas Sangster- • Merry Christmas•

Thomas POV
I smile and kiss her neck "Tommy." she giggles and tries to push me away. Instead, I pull her closer and continue to kiss her neck. She giggles and turns around "Tommy, stop! It tickles!" She giggles "What's the magic word?" I ask her "Please?" She guesses. I stop and look down at her "It is. Merry Christmas, Love." I say and kiss her lips "Merry Christmas, Tommy." She smiles. We stare at each other for a while before she jumps up and runs out of the room "Where are you going?" I ask her "Presents!!" She screams. I chuckle and take a blanket with me and walk downstairs. She's a baby girl when it comes to Christmas and presents. She's sitting next to the Christmas tree holding one of her presents. I pick her up and sat her down on my lap and wrap the blanket around her "Can I open it?" She asks "Of course you can, Love." I tell her and kiss her cheek. She opens her present and a little puppy's eyes looked at her "You bought a puppy?!" She says and holds the puppy in her hands "I love it!" "Her name's Octavia." I tell her and play with her hair "I love it! I love her! And I love you!" She says and kisses me. (If you're not a dog person just imagine it's another animal)

*Time Skip*

Our two families sat together at one table in our dining room. Everyone had a great time "I want to make a toast!" I say and stand up "To the love of my life, Y/N, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. We met each other today five years ago, I honestly can't imagine a day without you. I would probably set the house on fire if you wouldn't be here." I chuckle. Everyone laughs "Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that I love this girl with all my heart and I wanted to ask her a very important question." I say and get down on my knee next to her. She gasps and starts to cry "Y/N, will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife. Will you marry me?" I ask her. She nods and hugs me tightly "YES!! I WILL MARRY YOU!!" She cheers. We kiss and everyone around us cheers and claps.

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone!!
-Jaycee💜💜