-Sam- •My Love for you never stopped•

Sam POV
"Dad?" I say. He looks up and looks really surprised "Sam? What are you doing here?" He asks as he gets up from the bench and wraps his arms around me. I chuckle and hug him back "I just came to visit my dad for Christmas." I tell him. We sit down on the bench "So what have you been up to there in America?" He asks "Not much. You?" I ask "Not much, the house has been quiet after you left." He tells me "Still no special love life for you?" I ask "Not that I know about." He smiles "And how did it actually end between you and that Joanna?" He asks "Not good, we were together for a few weeks but I just couldn't keep the relationship going." I tell him "Oh, well why don't we go back home and have a warm coffee or cup of tea?" He offers "Of course! I would love to see if anything has changed." I tell him. We get up and start walking "Why didn't it work out between the two of you?" He asks "I was in love with someone else...it took a while before I realized it though." I tell him. 

When we walk into the house we hear the fridge close "Hello?" Daniel says "Daniel! I'm in the kitchen!!" I hear a female voice say. I look at my dad "No special love life huh?" I smirk "Sam it's not what you think. It's Y/N." He tells me "What?" I ask him in shock. HE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH... "She's keeping me some company ever since you left." He tells me. Then a beautiful girl walks towards us "Hey!" She says happily "Hello Y/N, I didn't know you were coming over." He smiles "I do almost every day" She giggles. She hugs Daniel and then looks at me "Sam?" She asks "Y-Yeah." I stutter. She smiles and jumps into my arms "I missed you so much!" She says. She was my best friend when we were kids, she was the one who told me to go with Joanna to America "I missed you too." I tell her. She pulls back and looks at me "Wow, you've grown up." She says "Where's Joanna?" She asks "In America...it didn't work out between us." I tell her. She puts her hand on my arm "I'm sorry for you, how about some warm drinks?" She suggests "That's why we came home!" Daniel tells her and takes off his coat. She smiles and walks back to the kitchen "Sam? You coming?" Daniel asks me. I nod and take off my coat and walk after them into the kitchen.

*Time Skip*

"I am going to sleep, it's really late." Daniel says and gets off the couch "Daniel?" Y/N asks "Yes?" "Can I stay here tonight? I don't feel like walking back to my apartment." She says "Of course but, you two will have to share a room." He tells us before walking away. Y/N looks at me and smiles "That won't be a problem right?" She says "Nope" I smile. Um...yes! That is a problem! I will have to control myself from not doing anything weird! "I think I am going to sleep as well." She smiles and kisses my cheek before getting up from the couch "I'll be right there." I tell her "Alright!" She smiles and goes to my old room. 

I walk into my room and see Y/N walking through the room "Aww you look really tired." I tell her "I know but I was waiting for you." She smiles and climbs into my bed. Lucky for us it's pretty big "You coming?" She asks. I nod and climb into bed with her "Hey Y/N can I tell you something?" I ask her "Of course!" She smiles and faces me. I look into her eyes "Okay there was a reason why Joanna and I didn't work out." I tell her "What was it?" She asks "There was someone else...and when I realized I loved her...it was too late. I couldn't tell her." I tell her "Oh...is she a girl from school? Maybe I know her?" She says "Um...y-yeah you know her." I tell her "Then who is it? Maybe I can tell her you are back." She smirks "Y/N...the girl is you." I tell her "Wow wow wow, the girl you like...is me? Instead of Joanna?" She asks me "Y-Yeah" I stutter. She smiles and presses her lips against mine "You don't want to know how jealous I was when you left with Joanna" She whispers against my lips. We start to make out until I pull away for air "S-so you like me too?" I ask while panting a little. She nods "Good." I say before pulling her closer "Because I never stopped Loving you"