-Simon Brown- •Smirk•

Your POV
"He's coming!" Sebastian said. We all grabbed something of the chicken and started eating. We saw the door opening a but we just continued eating. Then Mr. Brown walked in "Children.... where's Aggie?" He asks. I look at Simon who looks at me...smirking. Then we hear Aggie giggle. He gets her out of the pot and looked at her "Oh look at you are all cabbage and gravy" He says. Then he gives us a very angry look "I think that it has brought to your attention that Nanny Whetstone has retired from her post. So I will go to the agency and I shall hire a new Nanny! And you will not drive her away like you did with Nanny Whetstone or the others!" He says. Tora takes Aggie from him as he walks out of the room. I look at Simon who was still smirking at me.... god what that smirk could do. He gets up and goes to the board with all the Nannies "3 days, 8 hours and 47 minutes. So we got rid of her...... 23 hours and....13 minutes quicker than the last one! I think the turning point was definitely eating the baby, well done Eric" He says. Eric nods. I get up, stand behind Simon and warp my arms around him looking over his shoulder "We did that really quick. Maybe we can drive away the next one even quicker!" I say. He turns around and looks at me with a smirk "Do you ever stop smirking?" I ask him "Maybe" he says. I was about to walk away when he pulled me back and pressed his lips softly on mine. When we pull back his little siblings are making fun of us. We shake our heads and just look at each other "Can you please stop smirking?" I ask him "Nope. And we don't say please" He presses his lips against mine again. We pull back and sit down by the window. "Why do you always smirk?" I ask him "I love to see you blushing when I do" He kisses my head.