-Whitey Winn- •You're drunk•

Your POV
"Y/N, you need to come with me for a moment." Bill tells me "Why?" I ask him "Because your boyfriend is drunk and acting like a child!" He tells me raising his voice a little "Alright, Alright, I'm coming!" I say and get up from the couch in my little house. We walk to the bar. My eyes immediately catch Whitey's eyes. Wow, he is drunk "Y/N!!" He yells but has a cute voice crack "Aww...Bill, don't you think he's kinda cute like this?" I ask him "NO! He has to work tomorrow so, take him home! NOW!!" He yells. I laugh and walk towards Whitey "Y/N! I am...so glad you are here! Come on...have a d-drink." He offers me a glass but I push the glass away "Not tonight Whitey, Bill wants me to take you home." I tell him and grab his hand "BUt I don't want to go home." He whines "You'll have to, you have to work tomorrow and Bill will get mad at you if you don't go home." I tell him. I wrap his arm around my shoulders and walk us out of the bar but Whitey is trying to get away "Whitey, Babe, please stop." I beg him "You mean!" He pouts "Why am I mean, Whitey? Because I am taking you home?" I ask him. He nods "Aww, but Whitey if we are home we can cuddle" I smile "I don't want to cuddle." he whines "Then what do you want?" I ask him "You" he smirks "What do you want with me, Babe?" I ask him "I want to kiss you, hold you really close...maybe a snuggle?" He smirks "Whitey, You're drunk" "I am not...I am just a little tired." He says but almost trips over his own feet "Sure Babe. Come on." I say and open the door. He whines and walks inside "Upstairs you go!" I tell him "No! I wanna stay with you." He says in a childish voice and wraps his arms around me from behind and rests his head in the crook of my neck "Okay, come on then." I start to walk upstairs. Whitey is holding my hands...so cute. "Miss Y/N?" He asks, still in a childish voice, "Yes, Whitey?" I ask him "Will you stay with me?" He asks "In the bed I mean?" "Of course." I smile and start to undress him before I undress myself and we lie down on the bed together. Whitey lies his head on my chest "You going to sleep?" I ask him. He nods and holds me tightly "You are so cute when you are drunk." I tell him "I'm not drunk!" He says "Sure Whitey." I kiss his head "Go to sleep" I tell him. He slowly closes his eyes...why is he so cute when he's drunk?