-Thomas Sangster- •Are you insane like me? pt.2•

A/N: ⚠Warning⚠: this imagine contains mental illness, lunatic behavior, mental institutes, murder and some other dark stuff. If you are not comfortable with reading stuff like this, skip this imagine. The song Gasoline by Halsey
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
It has been about two months. I know what I did was wrong. Ending someone's life wasn't the right thing to do....it was kinda fun though....no!! Y/N you have to stop this! I miss Tommy. He probably thinks I'm a monster...I didn't mean to scare him. Now start to play with my hair a little bit, just like Tommy used to do. I miss his touch, I miss his voice, I miss his heartbeat, I miss him! I love him, I did it for us, so we could be happy with no one standing in our way. Then the door of my room opened. I got up from my bed looked at the doctor and the officer who walked in "Ms. Y/L/N, you have a visitor." The doctor says.

We walked through a hallway, I remember arms reaching out to me trying to grab me when I first got here. The last time I saw Tommy. But who could be visiting me? My mom? My dad? I don't know, I don't think I care either. I just want Tommy. They set me down on a chair in front of glass and hand me the telephone "Just wait here, alright?" The doctor says sweetly before walking away. They are all treating me like I'm a baby. That's kinda weird because, I'm not a baby anymore...right? Then someone sat down on the other side of the glass and grabbed the telephone "Tommy?" I say "Hey Y/N." He says. I almost start to cry by the sound of his voice "I've missed you so much!" I tell him and put my hand on the glass. He avoids eye contact "How are you?" He asks "Better. A lot better! Tommy, I have to tell you that..." "I don't want to hear it Y/N. You took someone's life. You are a psychopath!" He yells through the phone. I start to cry even harder right Noe. Not because of happiness. Is that really the only image he has got of me? "W-What?" I stutter "You heard me Y/N. You know I really thought I finally had found a normal girl!" He says "B-But Tommy....I'm s-sorry..." I start "Clearly you're the worst girlfriend someone could ever have!" He says. I stand up "I might be a psychopath in your eyes, but I still have a heart. And you just crushed it." I whisper into the phone before dropping it and running away to cry in my room.

*Time Skip*

I cry. If he didn't love me he could've just stayed away instead of rubbing it into my face! I look at the white walls. They remind me of Mr. And Mrs. Sangster their room. When Thomas and I had sleepovers we would sleep in their bed if they were gone. The way he used to hold me. It was do protective. Then the door opens again. I don't look up. I just crawl deeper into the corner "Just give me the damn medication." I say wiping my tears away "I am not here to give you your medication." I look over my shoulder to see Thomas "What are you doing here? Don't you have to find a normal and healthy girlfriend?" I ask him. He steps closer to me "No." He says. He wants to take another step closer but I hold up my hands "You don't care about me, so leave me in the hole and throw away the key." I tell him. He walks up to the door and closes it "Y/N, I'm sorry. It was very mean of me to say that. You have to know that I didn't mean..." "That you didn't mean it? Like I buy that bullshit of yours, Thomas." I tell him "Just leave." "No, I'm sorry. About everything. Please baby? Can I at least have a hug?" He asks. I look up at him and quickly get up and wrap my arms around him. He puts his head into the crook of my neck and picks me up "I'm really sorry, Baby. You're not a psychopath." He tells me. I put my hands on his cheeks and look at him "Really?" "Yes, really, Baby." He says.
I start to push him away but he doesn't let me go "Your back into my arms, I am not letting you out." He tells me "But..." "If you stay here, things will only get worse. As long as you promise you will take your medication and promise to never kill someone again because you're scared they will take me away from you." He says "You mean....I get to come home?" I ask him "If you want that." He tells me. I kiss his cheek "No more killing." I promise "And Medication." "See, that's a good girl." He says. I giggle and snuggle closer to him "You're just a little crazuer than others. Who cares? You're still the cutest little thing that has even been in my life." He tells me "You really mean that?" I ask him "I do, Baby. You're mine, and mine forever." He tells me.

*A few months later*

Thomas is treating me like I'm the most precious thing alive. He's carrying me around everywhere, feeds me, showers with me, brushes my hair, and loves me again. I snuggle deeper into his chest as we are watching a movie in our bedroom "Baby? Did you take your medication?" He asks "No." I giggle "Y/N, you promised." He says. I giggle "I was messing with you, I took them. I promise!" I tell him "That's a good girl." He says and kisses my forehead ad he wraps me up in a blanket "Get some sleep, Baby." He tells me. I nod slowly and smell the blanket, it smells just like him! I love Tommy!