-Simon Brown- •The Window and the stars•

Simon POV
I slowly open my eyes, I see that Y/N isn't next to me. I quietly sit up straight and look around the room. All I see is my siblings sleeping in their beds. When I look at my left, to the window, I see Y/N sitting there looking outside. I get up from the bed and walk up behind her, I put my hands on her shoulders "Love, what are you doing up?" I ask her. She jumps and looks over her shoulders "I couldn't sleep, did I wake you up?" She asks "No but you could've woken me up when you couldn't sleep." I smile. She turns towards me and looks into my eyes "You looked so peaceful while you were sleeping, I didn't want to disturb your sleep." She tells me "You know you can always wake me up. Especially when you can't sleep." I tell her "You are too sweet Simon, just go back to sleep I'll be back in a minute." She says "Alright...what are you looking at anyway?" I ask her. She turns back to the window "The stars." She says. It is quiet for a moment until I realize why she's looking at the stars "Just make sure you don't fall asleep here." I say and kiss her head and giving her a little cuddle before starting to walk away from her "Do you think they are up there? Maybe with your mother?" She asks me. I walk back to her "I don't know. Maybe." I tell her "Come on, I don't want you to start crying. I already have a baby sister, I don't need a baby girlfriend." I tell her. She giggles quietly and gets up. We lie down on my bed together "Next time wake me up alright?" I ask her. She nods and I wrap my arms around her and lay my head in the crook of her neck "Sleep tight." I whisper "You too Simon." She whispers back.