-Thomas Sangster- •Someone else's girl•

A/N: This imagine was requested by Lilleigh44 I really hope this is what you had in mind for the imagine. And I wanted to thank you all for reading these imagines and voting for them. It means a lot to me.
-Jay25211💜💜

Thomas POV
"Bloody hell you're so hot!" I breathe as we break our kiss "You're so much hotter." She says quietly "Stop it, you're obviously the cutest, hottest and most beautiful girl I've ever seen!" I tell her "Tommy stop! You're making me blush!" She says hit me slightly "That's the point!" I laugh. She smiles and sits on my lap "Tommy?" I say "Yes, Darling?" He says "Do you love me?" I ask him "Of course I do." he tells me. I smile and lean down to kiss him again but I heard my phone go off. I quickly pick it up "It's Dylan." I tell him. I answer the phone "Dylan, babe, what's up?" I ask him "Nothing much, I just wanted to hear your voice." I can hear him smile through the phone "Baby, where are you right now? I miss you and I'm kinda worried about you." he says "Oh I'm with Thomas, I was just going to leave." I tell him "Alright, see you later, Baby." "Bye, Babe." I say and end the phone call. I look at Thomas "I gotta go." I tell him "Really? Why?" He whines "Because Dylan can't know about us." I tell him "I really think you should break up with him. Why do you keep him as some kind of toy?" He asks "You know that it's kinda cruel right?" "I know, but I love Dylan and I don't want to break his heart. Especially not when you guys are almost done filming. I don't want you guys to get angry at each other on your last few days together." I tell him.

*Time Skip*

I walk into  Dylan's hotel room "Dylan? Babe? Where are you?" I call as I walk further into the Hotel room. I see him sitting on the bed, looking quite angry "Babe? What's up?" I ask him. He looks up "Can you maybe tell me what this is?" He asks me showing a picture of me and Thomas kissing and hugging. Those damn fans. "What about it?" I ask him "Uh...you have some explaining to do." He says "Why? Dyl, that is totally photoshopped!" I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck "I love you." I tell him "I don't know Y/N, you and Thomas have been spending a lot of time together. I don't know what I have to think about this. I want to believe you but I wasn't there." He says and starts to push me away "You can call Thomas, he'll tell you the exact same thing." I tell him. He looks into my eyes "There is no need for that, I'm sorry I was..." He starts "It's okay Babe, I get it, I would be worried too if you were spending a lot of time with a girl and I would see a picture on Instagram or something like that." I tell him. He wraps his arms around me "I love you." he says quietly "I love you too Dyl.". That was really close.