-Lampwick- •Stop Smoking!•

Lampwick POV
I put the cigar in my mouth and light it up. Ah, nice. There is nothing that relaxes me more than a nice smoke in the morning. That's when someone takes it out of my mouth "I thought we had an agreement." A sweet voice says. I turn around and see Y/N throwing my cigar on the ground "Hey!" "Lampwick I thought we agreed on something. You would stop smoking!" She yells "Y/N, I need it! Just one!" I say. She starts to walk away "You promised!" She says. I run after her "I'm sorry, Kitten. I promise I won't ever smoke again! I promise!" I say "No Lampwick! I am sick of your so called promises! You promise you break it, over and over again! I'm sick of it!" She yells. I pull her back "Y/N, Kitten, I'm so so sorry." I say and put on my begging eyes "Not this time Lampwick." She says and tries to walk away "Please, I'll stop. I promise. Please don't leave me, you're everything I have! If you leave me I would never forgive myself!" I say and get on my knees and hug her legs "Please don't leave me. You're my everything." I tell her "Then why don't you stop smoking?" She asks "It relaxes me and helps me to calm down. Especially when I see all those guys looking at you and I can't show them you're mine because your father's there." I explain. She looks down, right into my eyes "Please." I whisper. She pulls me back up "This is your last chance!" She says. I smile and pick her up "You won't regret it! I promise I'll stop!" I tell her "Good." She says and kisses my cheek "I really don't like the smell " She whines, "Don't worry, soon enough you'll never have to smell it again." I tell her.

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates recently. I'm trying to write but I also have other books to write, school and I'm sick. I'm sorry guys I am trying to update all the books. Especially 'The girl with beautiful eyes'. I'm trying guys. And every time I have to write a Lampwick imagine I can't think of anything. Some ideas would be very nice. Thanks for understanding! Thanks for reading too! I appreciate it!
-Jay25211💜💜