-Samuel Emerson- •Police•

Samuel POV
"Y/N, please, don't go." I beg her "Sammy, I won't be gone for very long. I'll come back tomorrow." She says and kisses my cheek and starts to walk away. But I grab her hand and pull her back "Please, you can't leave me alone. He will kill me." I tell her and get on my knees "Sammy..." She starts "Please, Y/N." I say "Sammy, don't worry, I will take care of your father." She says. I had no idea what she was talking about "What?" I say. She puts her hands on my cheeks and looks deeply into my eyes "Trust me on this one." She says and runs away. I was left with nothing and frightened by my girlfriend. What was she talking about? I couldn't really care less, all I have to worry about is going back inside. I started to walk back to the front door. I knew my father was watching me and Y/N, he always does. He wants to use her to make more money. Bastard! She's my girlfriend! Luckily I was able to talk him out of it. I take a deep breath and open the door. As soon as I closed it my father punched me in the face "What are you telling that slut?! HUH?!" He yells "N-Nothing." I stutter. Another slap on my cheek "Lair! I didn't raise you like this! Don't lie to your father!" He says. His hand found my cheeks once again, I'm pretty sure my cheeks were already red because of his slaps. He grabs my neck and pushes me against the wall "What are you telling her?!" That's when the door bursts open and Y/N walks in with a gun pointed at my father "Put the boy down sir! If you don't I will shoot you!" She says. I look at her with my eyes wide open "Y/N?" I say "Hey Sammy!" She says and looks back at my father.

"I told you to put him down." She says "I don't take orders from a slut!" my father answers "A slut huh? And you're a bitch." She says and shoots my father in his leg. He lets me go and I run to Becket on the other side of the room. She starts to fight my father, sadly he's a little stronger than she is. That's when the cops started to run into our house. At one point I pulled my father off Y/N and took her into my arms. The cops grabbed him, he tried to fight him but he was too exhausted from fighting Y/N "Take him away boys." She says. They nod and take my father away. I look down at her "You're a cop?" I ask her "Indeed I am." She says "You lied to me." I say. She looks down at her feet "I'm sorry Sammy, I just wanted to get you out of this hell hole and get that thing you call a father out of your life." She says. I pulled her chin up "I didn't say I was mad at you, maybe you can put on your cop uniform one day and..." I start. She quickly covers my mouth "Not here." she giggles.