-Newt- •Nighty Nightmare•

Your POV
"NO!!!" Someone yells. I open my eyes and see Newt sitting up straight I sit up as well "Newt, Baby, what's wrong?" I ask him. He looks at me, tears in his eyes "Love...it was so real..y-you and Minho..." He stutters. I quickly wrap my arms around him "Shh Shh I'm here." I whisper. He has his arms tightly wrapped around me and his head in the crook of my neck "It was so real I almost believed it was real and that I couldn't wake up." He cries "You're awake now, and I'm here." I tell him. He looks at me "Such a precious little girl...what do you want with me? I only have one good leg and I wake you up almost every night because I have nightmares." He says "Listen, don't ever say that again, alright? Newt I love you, more than anything in this shucking world! You are my world and nothing can change that. Unless you kill me...oh no wait then I still love you so nothing can change that." I tell him "You're so cute when you say sweet things. Sweetest thing I've ever met." He says and kisses my nose "I am not a thing." I say trying to act offended and slap his chest playfully "Oh I'm sorry My Lady." He says "Stop that." I giggle "Stop what?" He asks "Acting like you're a really rich man with a really hot British accent." I say and play with his hair "Why do you like my hair so much?" He ask "Because it's fluffy and soft and I am allowed to play with it whenever I want. And with you." I smirk "Can we go back to sleep?" I ask him "I'm not sure if I can. Maybe I'll just look at you sleep the rest of the night." He says "No, you haven't slept well in a few days now, so go to sleep." I tell him "Alright...Alby" he says "What did you just call me?" I ask him "Alby." He laughs "I'm not Alby!" I pout "No you aren't....you are so much cuter...and so mine." He says "I am. Now come back to sleep." I whisper "Alright...you will stay here with me right." He says holding my hand "Of course Newtie." I say and lie on his chest, he holds me tightly like I'm some kind of plushie "Nighty Night." I say "Night Love." He says.