-Simon Brown- •The Maid•

Simon POV
I laugh as the Nanny runs off screaming. My siblings and I walk back inside the house "Do you think that was funny?" I hear a sweet voice ask. I turn around and see one of our maids Y/N standing in front of me "It was very funny." I laugh "Faking you ate your baby sister isn't funny! It could scar people for life, Simon." She says "Whatever." I sigh and walk away "You are impossible." She says quietly and walks away. My siblings are already yelling and screaming, and no nanny to stop them. I love it. I start to smirk a little and walk to the board with all the Nannies we've had in the closet. Then the door swung open and Y/N walked in. She looked very annoyed "SHUT UP!!" She suddenly yells. Everyone stops yelling and screaming "Where's Aggie?" She asks rather angry. Sebastian points at the pot where we had put her in. She looks at me as she picks up Aggie "What are you looking at?" I snap at her "The worst brother and son in history." She says before walking away with Aggie.

"What's wrong with her?" Eric asks "I don't know. Probably had to get up early or something like that." I tell him "Maybe you should ask her." He suggests "Why me?" I azm him "Because you're the one she's mad at. It's very obvious my dear brother." He says putting his hand on my shoulder. I push his hands away "She's probably mad at everyone right now. Why do I have to talk to her?" I ask him "Because you told me you liked her." He says quietly. I smack the top of his head "Not so loud you idiot." I say and carry him into a different room "That hurted you know." He says "Good. Don't bring it up in front of everyone! Especially not Sebastian, he will tell her!" I tell him "You should tell her Simon." He says "Why should I tell her I have feelings for her? She doesn't even like me. She's always angry at me." I say "Maybe that's because she knows you're the one plotting all the time. Maybe she doesn't like it when you misbehave yourself." He says "Why shouldn't I do that? It's in my nature!" I laugh "I know it is. We share the same bloodline remember?" He laughs.

Your POV
Simon has feelings for me? I stood behind the wall listening to what they were saying. I heard everything. This is...kind of amazing! But also kinda scary. I've never been with anyone before...and I'm the maid. Mr. Brown will not like this one bit. What am I going to do?

*Time Skip*

"Y/N, could I talk to you for a second?" Simon suddenly asks me "Uh...sure." I say. We walk out of the room "What's up?" I ask him "Well, uh...I've noticed you are always angry at me... Could I ask why? Is there any specific reason for that?" He asks with his hands in his pockets "Well, I don't think it's funny when you scare the hell out of a lady that is trying to take care of you all. It's not easy you know." I tell him "I know, we just don't like them. We just want to spend more time with our father." He tells me "I understand, Mr. Brown is always at work, but you children will have to understand that he has to work to give you food and a roof over your heads." I tell him. He nods slowly "I understand." He says. I lean forward and kiss his cheek "Good boy." I smile. He looks at me confused "I heard you and Eric talk." I giggle. He looks down at his feet "And I have to be honest. I like you too." I smile. That's when the brightest smile I've ever seen appeared on his face "Yes!" He whispers "I heard that." I laugh "I know." He says before kissing me softly.