-Thomas Sangster- •Key•

Your POV

It's my birthday! Yes!! But then I realized that my boyfriend Thomas isn't here because of filming The Death Cure. "Happy Birthday!" My mom says walking into my bedroom "Thanks mom" I say and I hugged her. "Your breakfast is ready" I rushed downstairs and saw my (favorite breakfast) on the table. "Happy birthday!" My father says and gives me a kiss on my for head "Thanks Dad"

I sat down in the living room when my beat friend ran in and hugged me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" "Thanks Y/BF/N" "Here" she gave me a small box. I opened it and saw a picture frame with a picture of us together on the beach "It was the first time we went on vacation together" she said "I remember that was the best summer ever" I hugged her again "Thanks". The doorbell rang " WHERE IS OUR BIRTHDAY GIRL?!!" My grandma yelled I ran to my grandparents "Happy birthday dear" they both said "Thank you" they gave me an anvelope I opened it and there was only money in it. Allot of mony. "Grandma, Grandpa you didn't have to do that" I said "You only turn once 25" I hugged them. Yes I know 25 and still living with my parents but Thomas and I haven't found a place for us yet.

Time Skip!

It was dark outside. Everyone left already and my parents haven't gave me my present yet. "Okay!" My mom said helping me up my feet "Mom what are you doing?" "Your present is here" she covered my eyes and we walked to the door. I heard a mother circle stop. "Mom, Dad, what is this? I don't ride mother circles" "We know" my father said and my mother moved her hands and I saw Thomas standing there "But your boyfriend does" I hugged them before running towards Thomas. He picked me up and circles us around "What are you doing here?" I asked him "Your parents asked me if I could ask Wes for you to come and visit the set but I asked Wes if I could get a day off for your birthday" he kissed me "Happy Birthday" and he pushed a key in my hand "What's this?" "The key to our new house" he whispered in my ear. I looked at my parents and they nodded. I kissed him again and walked with him inside my parents house.