-Sam- •Children•

Your POV
"Sammy? Can I ask you something?" I ask him as I jump onto the couch. He puts down his book and puts my legs on his lap "Of course." He says and starts to massage my feet "How about we drop the kids at your Dad's tomorrow so we can have some us time." I suggest. He chuckles slightly "Already having enough of our children? They are three and four years old." He chuckles "Yeah and all they say is Mommy. I need a break! I want some time where it's just us. A whole day to ourselves!" I tell him. He chuckles and pulls me onto his lap "You're super cute when you're stressed." He smiles "I have to say you are very cute too sometimes. Not as cute as you were back then though." I giggle "You think I'm not cute anymore?" He asks "Getting children made you older. I don't mind Honey." I tell him and kiss his nose "Your nose is cold." I giggle "Sorry, I can't help it." He tells me. He starts to play with my hair "How about we go to bed and watch a movie? You know, you fall asleep in my arms. Just like we used to do. We'll drop the kids at my dad's tomorrow." He says "I love you, Sammy." I tell him "I love you too Honey." he says before kissing me. After a while of kissing, I heard a soft giggle "Mommy and Daddy are kissing." I get of Sammy's lap "Shouldn't you kids be in bed?" I ask them and see them running away.