-Lampwick- •No more•

A/N: This is a request from Shmate . Plot: A lampwick imagine Plot: Would it be possible to do a Lampwick where Y/N sneaks him into her room to sleep with her (Not smut just sleeping) since she feels bad that he sleeps under his boat.

Your POV
I lie down on Lampwick's chest. He slowly strokes my hair "What's up? You never visit me at this time." He says "I wanted to ask you ask you something." I tell him "You just did, Kitten." He smirks "Two other questions then?" I ask. He nods and we sit up straight...as far as that was possible, his boat is rather small. I look at him and hold his hands "Lampwick, I don't want you do sleep here anymore. This is cold and small, I have a bed in my house for you. It's warm, cosy and big." I tell him. He sighs "Y/N, it is really nice of you, and I would love to take that offer but your parents would never allow me to stay at your house." He says "Then I'll sneak you inside. I won't let you stay here for one more night. Come on." I say and pull him with me. We walk towards my house. We don't have to worry about anyone seeing us, everybody is asleep. When we arrive at my house I look at Lampwick "Can you please?" I ask him. He nods and picks me up so I can reach my window. I climb inside and carefully walk downstairs to open the door for him. He slowly walks inside and I close the door again. We walk back up to my room and once I closed the door we both sigh in relief that we haven't been caught "We are so lucky" he whispers "Not really, my parents can still find out that you are here." I twhisper back and start to get ready for bed "You see, that's why I prefer sleeping at my place." He says "Your place is nothing but a boat turned upside down. It's cold and not very safe." I tell him "I know but it is all I've got." "I know, I am still trying to convince my parents they should take you in." I say crawling into my bed "Who says I want that? They will check on us all the time and we won't have anything fun to do when they are around all the time." He tells me and lies next to me "Still. You need a home. And we can still do naughty things." I tell him (No not the Smutty things). He chuckles and strokes my hair "I just wish we could get away, somewhere we have a place of our own." He says "Me too. Come on, go to sleep." I tell say "Alright, I love you, Kitten." He whispers "I love you too, Lampwick. So for now no more sleeping underneath the boat?" I ask him "Maybe. No promises." He smirks.