-Lampwick- •Land of Toys•

Warning: Light smut and Make-out sessions

Lampwick POV
I walk around with a lollipop in my mouth and keeping an eye on Pinnochio. I've been here for about an hour now and I already love it here!! It's just sad that Y/N couldn't come, I might never see her again "Lampwick? Why are you staring?" Pinnochio asks "Oh it's nothing." I say getting the lollipop out of my mouth. Then I feel that the lollipop gets taken out of my hand. I turn around and see a boy standing there "Give that back! Get your own!" I tell him. He giggles "Really Lapmwick? Why would I get my own if I could just steal yours?" He asks me. I recognized that giggle "Y/N?" I ask. She nods and puts the lollipop in her mouth "Thank you" She says and tries to walk away. I grab her by her waist and pull her back "Not. So. Fast kitten" I whisper in her ear before picking her up and pressing kisses all over her face. She giggles again "Lampwick, why are you kissing a boy?" Pinnochio asks "It's Y/N." I tell him "Y/N!!" He screams. I sat her down and let him hug her "I am so happy you are here!!" He says "Me too." She says and looks at me with a smirk on her face. She is so sleeping next to me tonight "Okay okay that's enough now it's my turn" I say and pick him up and sat him down behind me before pressing my lips against hers. My hands move from her waist to her tighs and pick her up "Mm I missed you" I say into the kiss. She smiles and puts her hands in my hair "Why do you two always do that?" Pinnochio asks totally ruining the moment "It's hard to explain Kiddo" I tell him. I put Y/N back down "Tonight" I whisper in her ear. 

*That Night*

I lie down keeping my eyes open and looking at Y/N. We are waiting for everyone to go to sleep. After a few minutes, I tell her to lie next to me. I wrap my arms around her "How did you even end up here?" I ask her "Well when my mother told me I wasn't allowed to come after you I dressed up as a boy and let them take me." She tells me "Well I am glad you are here, Kitten." I tell her and slowly stroke her cheek. She smiles and kisses me again. I move her on top of me and let my hands explore her whole body. I slowly start to take off her Jacket and pants, leaving her in a shirt and panties. The shirt is actually too long for her but I think it's cute "You look good like this, Kitten" I say. She blushes and takes off my jacket and unbuttons my shirt. I take off hers and look at her beautiful body "Kitten, I love you so much" I tell her "I love you too, Babe" She says. I let her hair fall down her shoulders "That's better" I said before kissing her again.

*The Next Morning*

"Lampwick! Wake up" I hear someone say. I open my eyes and see Pinnochio, I quickly cover up Y/N, who just woke up, "Pinnochio what the...what happened to your ears?" I ask him "What happened to your ears?" He asks. Then I felt it I have a tail and ears, just like the others. Except for Y/N. She puts her bra and shirt back on "There is no way I did it with a donkey" She laughs "Very funny" I say "We have to get out of here. Now!" I say putting on my clothes "What? But I'm not dressed yet" Y/N says trying to find her clothes "You are wearing a shirt right?" She nods "That's enough for me!" I say putting on my jacket and picking her up "We need to get out of here before  it gets any worse!" I say as Pinnochio runs after us.

A/N: Do you guys even realize how awkward it is to write smut while your parents are sitting next to you?😂😂
-Jay25211💜💜