-Jake Murray- •Comforting you•

Your POV
After Jake admitted to his family that he killed Shawn Brown his mother went out to do something so his Grandmother was trying to get his mind off things. While he was playing a video game I was playing with his hair "Y/N stop it" He says "I don't know if I can, your hair is so soft and fluffy" Say and kiss his head. I see his grandmother smile at us in the corner of my eye. Then I felt arms around my waist and under my legs before he sets me down on his lap "That's better" He says and kisses my cheek before turning back to his game. Then the door behind us opened and Jake's mother walked in. She walked into the kitchen "What's this? There were four in this and they are all gone!" His mother said. We turned around and looked at her "There were four but we ate them" Jake said. Then his mother started to yell at him. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, I hold his hands "Up to your room young man" She tells him. He got up and tried to take me with me but his mother stopped him "Jake" She warned. He sighs "Mom please" He begs. She groans a little and walks away, we look at his grandmother. She nods and walks to her daughter in the kitchen. Jake and I walk to his room and lie down on his bed "I'm sorry your mother yelled at you" I say "It's not your fault" he says. I cuddle with him on his bed. My head on his chest and his arms are wrapped around me and slowly stroking my hair. I couldn't help it but close my eyes and fall asleep as I listen to his heartbeat.

Jake POV
She closes her eyes and falls asleep, she snuggles deeper into my chest. She always does that when she's sleeping. She's the cutest, sweetest and most amazing girl I have ever met. I am so happy she didn't leave me when I told her I killed someone. Then my mother came into my room "Jake?" She says. I look at her as she sits down on my bed "I'm sorry I yelled at you. It has been so hard for me and..." "Mom, it's okay. I get it. It's hard for us all and I can't blame you for that and I won't. I got us into this situation" I say. She smiles "We are going to get through this...together" She tells me. I nod slowly and look down at Y/N "I'll leave you two alone then" She says and kisses my head and kissing Y/N's before walking out of the room and turning off the lights "Goodnight" She whispers "Goodnight" I whisper back. She closes the door leaving me and Y/N alone. I hold Y/N tightly in my arms "Sweet dreams, Angel" I whisper in her ear before pulling the covers over us and closing my eyes.