-Thomas Sangster- •The Football player•

Your POV
"Well look at you!" Lucy says looking at my clothes "Shut it! Just because I am wearing a skirt doesn't mean I like to wear it okay?!" I tell her "Still, you look so cute right now!" She says. I groan and she backs up "Okay okay I get it. Why are you wearing a skirt anyway?" She asks "Because my little brother threw up on my jeans! And the other ones are in the washing machine." I tell her "So you decided to wear the most amazing, cute and a little slutty outfit of All time?" She asks "It was that or go naked. I prefer walking through the halls in clothes." I tell her as we start walking "Yeah. Especially when your crush is right there." She whispers. I look up and see Thomas Sangster standing against a wall with his friends. I start to blush a little and look down at my feet as we walk past him "Hey Girl!" His voice sounds behind me. I slowly look over my shoulder. He licks his lips as he looks at me "Y-Yes?" I stutter "Nothing, you look really hot like that Y/N." He says "T-Thanks." I say and continue to walk. Lucy smirks and when we are out of his sight she starts to smirk "Don't even say it!" I tell her "What? I am not saying anything!" she says "You were going to." I tell her "What? What was I going to say?" She asks "That he likes me now, which he doesn't!" I say and walk into the classroom "I'll see you later." I tell her "Alright. Bye!" She says and walks away

Thomas POV
I walk into the classroom and look around for a spot. Then I see that there is an empty seat next to Y/N "Hey! Is it alright if I sit here?" I ask her "Uh...s-sure." she stutters and I can see that she's blushing a bit. I smile and sit next to her 'Damn Y/N I didn't know you dressed like that' I think "D-Don't you want to sit with your friends?" She asks "Nah, I wanted to sit next to you today." I tell her "O-Okay." She says. Then the teacher walks into the classroom "Alright class, today I want to show you all a movie." Everyone starts to groan as he gets the TV. When the movie is playing I see that Y/N is really watching it "How can you watch this? We've already seen this five times this year and it is boring." I whisper to her "It is but he will give you detention if you don't pay attention." She says "So? He can't give me detention, I have practice." I tell her. I am one of the best players this school has ever had! They know I have to go to practice! Y/N turns back to the screen...I can't help it but to look down at her skirt 'God Y/N you have amazing legs, why hide them in jeans?' I think. Then I get a good idea, I move my hand down underneath her desk and lie my hand down on her leg. Her eyes widen "Relax it's just me." I whisper to her "But..." She starts "Shh, just keep watching the movie." I tell her "But..." She says "Are you uncomfortable with it?" I ask her. She starts to blush bright red "Then watch the movie, I'm bored." I tell her. I carefully move my hand up and down her leg, she quietly giggles as I do "You like that?" I ask her. She blushes and nods "Good. By the way, you have great legs Y/N, you should wear skirts more often. They look so good on you." I tell her "Thanks, Thomas." She says "I mean it." I tell her. I can see her looking at my hand on her leg. I smirk and move it deeper between her legs 'Mm nice and warm' I think. Then the bell rings "Alright class we will continue this tomorrow!" The teacher says. Y/N gets up and walks out of the classroom 'Fuck you school!' I curse in my head and swing my bag over my shoulder walking out. That...what happened in class...that was so hot! That was more than hot! That was such a turn on. Then I see Y/N walking so I rush towards her "Hold up!" I say "Oh...h-hi" she says "I wanted to ask you something. Tonight. Big game. You coming?" I ask her "Uh..." She says "Please, I want to talk to you after the game." I tell her "Can't you say it now? I mean we are practically alone." She says "No, it has to be after the game." I tell her "Oh...okay. But...I don't really understand football." She blushes "You'll get it sooner or later. Maybe I could teach you some day." I suggest "Really?" She smiles "Yeah. So I'll see you tonight?" I ask her "I'll see you tonight." She says.

*Time Skip*

Your POV
"Woah!!" Everyone yells. This is actually more exiting then I thought. Thomas is even better then I thought...and hotter...and cuter...and okay Y/N snap out of it! He might be your crush but that doesn't mean you should get weird thoughts right now. Then the game is over and Thomas won!! The whole team starts to jump and everyone starts to sing. They are so happy. I look at Thomas 'Boys locker room' he mouths. I nod and start to walk away towards the boys locker room.

"Y/N? Y/N are you there?" Thomas asks "I'm here Thomas." I say as I step out of the shadows "Great game." I say "Thanks. So what I wanted to ask you is well...um...what happened in class today." He starts "I know. You weren't thinking clear or anything that's why you did it. You don't have to apologize Thomas." I tell him, a little bit sad by the words coming out of my mouth "No no it's that...uh..." He says. It looks like he just can't find the right words. But then he pushes me against one of the lockers and kisses me lustfully. This is what I've been waiting for my whole life!! "You turned me on so much... You just looked so hot in that skirt...and when I saw you this morning...I just wanted to touch you." He says between kisses "So you have feelings for me?" I ask him. He nods while he continues go kiss me "I want you so badly." He says "Then have me." I smirk.....

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long. I am so tired and school had been SK stressful. I am so sorry
-Jay25211💜💜