-Jake Murray- •Let me in!•

Your POV
My eyes slowly flutter open. I noticed that Jake wasn't there. I flip myself over, so I'm lying on my back, and see Jake's mother grabbing his dirty clothes off the floor. I smile "Good morning Mo" I say "Oh Good morning Y/N" she says. I flip over again and cuddle with his pillow. I hear Mo gasp a little "Y/N..." She says. I flip over AGAIN and see her standing there with a gun. I quickly got up from the bed and put on my shorts "Where did you get that?" I asked her. She pointed at a hole in the floor before she walked out of the room. What? Why would Jake hide a gun?!! I ran after Mo and saw her talking to Jake. Oh god he's just in a towel.....I could feel a weird feeling inside of my stomach. He's so hot. "Will you just leave me alone mom?" He says and walks back into his room. I walk back into the room and look at him "Why...Why are you hiding a gun in my house?" Mo asks. He looks at me and then back at his mother "I'm minding it for someone" he says "Who?", "I can't tell you" He tells her "Why not?" she asks, "Because I'm...I'm..." He stutters. I look at him scared "Sorry, but if I find a gun in my house I call the police" Mo says walking into the hallway. Jake walks after her "No you can't do that!" He says "Why not?" I ask him. He looks at me and says "They'll shoot me!" I look at him in shock, "They'll shoot me and then they'll shoot you, both of you plus grandma" He says. I take a step back "Who?" I ask "The gang who's gun it is" He says. Then his phone buzzed "Just tell them to take it back!" I tell him "I can't...you can't tell them what to do" He says "If you don't do it I will!" I say trying to grab the phone. He runs away back into the bathroom his mother following him.

Then I hear the front door open "Mom! Come up here" Mo says. Tears are rolling down my cheeks "Look...look in his room" She says as her mother walks up the stairs. As her mother looks inside Mo walks over to me and wipes my tears away "It'll be okay, Dear" She says. I nod "So it's true then" Her mother says "What?" She says very confused. Her mother walks to the door "Open it! OPEN IT!! HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING! OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR!!" Her mother yells. He doesn't answer. I walk over to the door and gently knock on the door "Jake?" I say. Still no answer "Jake...please open the door" I say. I know he can hear me cry "Jake please let me in" I beg. He opened the door "Oh no please don't cry" He whispers. His Grandmother stepped in front of me and asked "Did you kill Shawn Brown?" She asks. More tears started coming "Did you?" She asks again. He look at me and says "Yes". I backed away, tears leaking from my eyes. He walked out and straight towards me "Y/N I..." He tried to grab my hand but I step back. I ran into his room and put on my clothes "Y/N listen to me" He started "No! Leave me alone Jake!!" I yell before running out of the house.

*One hour later*
Jake POV
"We have to do something" My grandmother says "That look on her face" I mumble "What?" She says. I look at her "The look on her face....couldn't you two start yelling at me when she wasn't around? She is never coming back now!!" I tell them. They both look a little guilty "But we aren't either. We have to leave. Either you die or get locked up for life!" She says. There was a knock on the door. My mom opened it and I heard crying. When I looked up Y/N walked into the room, tears rolling down her cheeks. I got up and walked towards her, she warped her arms around my neck. I saw my mother looking at me "I'm sorry I ran away" She whispers, "It's okay I get it" I tell her. She cries into the crook of my neck "Shh shh...it's okay" I tell her. I'm so happy she came back