-Thomas Sangster- •Books in Leather Jackets•

A/N: Another imagine with Thomas being a Bad Boy...but this might be the last one. Enjoy it!!
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
I lean against my locker as I am reading my book. It's about an old lady who wants to find out why her husband died. He wasn't I'll or anything but she doesn't believe he had a heart attack. It's really good! "Good morning Nerd!" A voice says. I look up and see the school Bad Boy, Thomas Sangster, walking towards me "What are you reading this time?" He asks and leans against the locker next to me "Does it matter?" I ask him and try to walk away but he pulls me back "There is no one else here, I checked everything." He says. I smile a little and he leans down and kisses me softly. He closes the gap between us and pushes me against my locker. Then I hear a door open and pull back. Footsteps are coming closer "Someone's coming! Go!" I whisper yelled "Where?" He asks. I open my locker and push him inside "Seriously?" He whispers "Shut up and have some candy." I say and hand him some gummy bears and closing the locker. I lay my eyes back on my book and see a teacher walking by "Morning." She says "Morning!" I answer. When she's back in the classroom she came out off I opened the locker and see Thomas eating the Gummy bears "Come out." I tell him "I like the gummy bears!" He says "You're such a little kid, come out and leave the gummy bears here." I tell him. He whines but comes out of my locker "I'm not used to being in a locker." He laughs "That's because you put other people in them." I tell him "Anyway you still coming over tonight?" He asks "I don't know, I have a lot of homework to do." I tell him "Come on, it's Friday! You have a whole weekend and we can also do our homework together." He smiles and strokes my hair "Maybe." I giggle "Please?" He begs and shows me his chocolate brown eyes "Fine!" I laugh "Yes!" He says and picks me up and kisses me softly "You coming?" He asks "But it's raining outside and I forgot my jacket." I tell him. He takes off his jacket "Thomas don't you'll get a cold." I tell him "It's better than my princess being sick." he tells me. We walk outside to his car and go to his house. When we are inside we walk upstairs and he runs a bath "Thomas I have to do my homework." I tell him "But we are both soaking wet and sweaty and I think we deserve a bath." He says "Tommy..." I giggle and look at him taking off his shirt.

Thomas holds me as we are in the bathtub "You planned all of this all along did you?" I ask him "Maybe." he says. I giggle and sit on the other side of the bathtub. He smiles at me and starts to massage my feet "See?" He says "Shut up Tommy" I giggle and close my eyes "You know, I think it might be time to watch Star Wars." He says "Again? Tommy, we watched the first three the last time I was staying over." I tell him "But it's fun!" He whines "And you call me the nerd? You are so Nerdy about Star Wars." I giggle and crawl closer to him again "But you are the nerd. You are into school and books, especially books. And that's cute." He says "You're cuter." I tell him "No you are!" He says and kisses my nose. That's when the door opened and Thomas's Dad walked in. Lucky for us there were bubbles everywhere so he couldn't see anything "Dad!" Thomas said "No one answered when I yelled downstairs. Then I heard a giggle and came upstairs to check on you guys "Thanks Dad, you can leave now." He says "Alright Alright." He says and walks out "I wish I could stay in here with you for hours." I tell him and lie back down on his chest "I wish we could. But sadly the water is already cooling down." He says "You go out first!" I tell him "What?! Why can't you go?" He asks "Because it's your house!" I giggle "Alright." He sighs "BUt the water is still warm so we can stay a little longer." He says.

*Time Skip*

I am half asleep on Thomas's chest. He's already pulling the blankets over us. He's stroking my hair as I felt my eyes close very slowly. Then suddenly the door opens again, at first I thought it was his father again or Ava or his mother, but the voice proved me wrong "Tommy!! Why did you leave school so early bro? WOW! Who's the chick?!" His friend, Dylan O'Brien, said. Thomas quickly sits up a little and hides me in his chest "Dyl, dude, what the bloody hell?!" He says "I didn't know you had company!" He laughs "Yeah that's why people usually knock before coming in! What if we were doing something?" He asks. I blush a little "I asked you first! Who's she?" He asks "Doesn't matter, you don't know her anyway. Go away!" Thomas tells him. But Dylan didn't leave, instead, he pulled me away from Thomas but immediately dropped me again! "EEEWW NERD!!" He said "You better take that back! You are talking to the future Mrs. Sangster here." He says "Wait, what now?" I ask him "Thomas, I know that you can be very weird sometimes but this is off-limits." Dylan says "Thanks I guess..." "Dyl, it's not the nerd, it's Y/N. And she's my girlfriend..." Thomas says. Dylan looks at us, eyes wide open "G-Girlfriend?" He stutters "Yes my girlfriend. And I am telling you, I wouldn't want anyone else!" He tells his friend "But...Nerd!" Dylan says "So what? I don't want those barbie dolls that are walking around in school." "Really? You wouldn't want a perfect body, perfect lips, perfect everything?" I ask him "No, you are way prettier." He says and sets me on his lap "Future Mrs. Sangster?!" Dylan says "Yes!" Thomas says "I always promised myself that the girl who took my virginity, would be the girl I want to marry." He whispers "You never told me about that!" I tell him "I told you now." He says softly and kisses my shoulder "I'm gonna faint!" Dylan says.