-Jake Murray- •Gang Leader•

Jake POV
"Look at this one. He's such a baby." They laugh "Leave me alone!" I tell them and try to walk away from the gang. They start to bike around me in circles "Get lost!" I tell them "No thanks!" One of them laughs. They don't leave. They keep biking in circles "Here." One says and hands me a gun. I almost dropped it as soon as they pushed it into my hands. But they held another gun against my cheek "Take it." He growls. I gulp loudly "Ow, he's scared." Another one laughs "Maybe we should bring him to you know who." One of them says "Why would we do that? We can just shoot him right now." The guy who held a gun against my cheek said. I was scared, am I going to die? Then there was a gunshot, but no one was shot. A man dressed all in black walked towards us and handed a phone to one of the guys in front of me. He held the phone against his ear but pulled it away immediately, I heard someone screaming through the speaker "Yes, alright...yes we'll bring him." He says really scared. The man dressed in black walked towards me and pushed the gun away from my cheek "You're coming with us." He says before something was put over my head.

*Time Skip*

The hood got pulled off my head and I was pushed on my knees with my hands tied together. Where am I? This place looks terrifying! There are some candles lighting the whole place, I can hardly see a thing. Someone walked into the room. Everybody that was standing around me stepped away. The person kneeled in front of me "He looks scared." A female voice says. The person takes off their hood, revealing a beautiful girl "What's your name?" She asks "J-Jake." I stutter "There is no need to be scared Jake." she smiles. I don't trust her, who is this girl?! "W-Who are y-you?" I ask her. Someone stepped forward and grabbed my face "You don't talk to her like that!" He says loudly. She slaps him, he backs away "Don't mind him." She smiles "I'm Y/N, the gang leader." She smiles. I couldn't help it but stare into her eyes, I could drown in them! "Why did we have to bring him here, My Lady?" The Man asks "Don't do that." She tells him and gets up "Do what?" He asks "Call me that." She sighs. I see the man looking at me "Y/N, why is he really here?" He asks "He knows Shawn Brown. He can pull it off." She says "How are you so sure?" He asks "Because he couldn't possibly disappoint me more than every single one of you already has." She says "But he isn't even part of the gang!" He says "Killing Shawn Brown makes him part of the gang." She says. No one spoke after that, it was silent. 

A guy walked up behind her "My Lady..." he says. She pulls out a gun from her jacket and shot him. He dropped on the floor right in front of me. There was a little blood on my face. She walked towards me and looked down at the body in front of me "Never call me that." She says quietly. She looks at me and kneels down and her eyes meet mine again. She gets out a little tissue and wipes the blood from my face "Cut him loose, he's coming with me." She smirks and winks at me before leaving the room.