-Jake Murray- •Five more minutes•

Your POV
Jake is still playing that video game "Jake, come soon." I whine "Five more minutes!" He says "Jake, come on I want to have a movie night. Like we planned?" I say "Five more minutes." He says "You've been saying that for two hours now." I tell him "Five more minutes." He says "You are not even listening are you?" I ask him "Five more minutes." He says. I groan and walk to the kitchen "Weren't you and Jake going to have a movie night?" Mo asks "Yeah we were but he bought a new video game and he has been playing it for hours!" I tell her "And does he say if you tell him you want to watch a film?" His grandmother asks "Five more minutes." I tell them "Maybe you should ask him again." They say "I'll try but don't be surprised if I am leaving soon because I didn't come here to watch him play stupid games." I say. When I walk into the living room, his eyes are still focused on the screen "Jake, would you please stop playing that game?" I ask him "Five more minutes." I groan "I am leaving!" I tell him. Suddenly the game pauses "Don't leave! Just five more minutes?" He begs "You've been saying that for two hours." I tell him "Please?" he begs "No. You either stop playing or watch a movie with me." I tell him "Five more minutes?" "NO!" I say "Ugh! Fine!" He says and turns off his game.

A/N: Sorry for the Short imagine, I hope you still liked it!
-Jay25211💜