-Thomas Sangster- •I'm scared•

Your POV
Thomas and I walk home from the movies. It is already really dark outside. Thomas has his arms wrapped around me "Are you alright Love?" He asks "Yeah, just a little full from all the soda and popcorn." I tell him "Aww, do I have to carry you?" he asks sweetly "I'll walk myself, but thank you, Tommy." I tell him. We continue to walk down the street until we walked past a group of guys. I Hold onto Thomas' arm a little bit tighter "JUst walk past them. Ignore them." He whispers. A few years ago when Thomas and I weren't dating yet, we were really good friends and some guys were really bothering me and they almost touched me until Thomas ran towards me and literally broke their arms and noses. He holds me tightly and we walk past the guys "Hey sweet Cheeks." One of them says "Ignore them." Thomas whispers "HEY! I am talking to you." He says again and suddenly stands in front of us. Thomas pulls me into his chest "Get out of the way." He says "Why? I just want to talk to this sweetie pie, look how cute you are." He says trying to touch my cheek but Thomas grabs his hand "Hands off, I know she'd cute but I am the only one to touch her for it." He says and tries to walk away but the guys stop us again "Tommy I'm scared." I whisper "I'll protect you." He whispers back "Why don't you guys come with us?" He smirks "No thanks, now get out of the way before I get my gun out and shoot every single one of you." Thomas says. Then they run away very scared. Thomas picks me up and brings us home "Tommy is my protector." I whisper "Always and forever." He says.