-Donald Clarke- •Cured•

Your POV
It has been a few months after we heard the news. Donald is cured! He's alive and very well! He sometimes still has to come back some times to run some tests but he is fine. We are on a date now, we haven't done this in such a long time!! "Are you enjoying your dinner Honey?" He asks "I am, very much." I smile and hold his hand "How about you?" I ask him "I love it, but I love watching you more...I almost lost you." He says sadly "But you didn't, and I didn't lose you so let's celebrate!" I smile "You're so cute when you're happy" he says "I'm not cute." I tell him "You are, if we weren't in a restaurant right now I would tackle you onto the floor and kiss you all over your face." He says "You're too sweet." I blush "Just because you're the best girlfriend ever." He says and kissed the top of my hand.

*Time Skip*

I walk out of the shower and put on my clothes. I meet Donald's brother, Jeff, on the way downstairs. When I walk into the living room I see Donald drawing again, I smile and jump onto the couch next to him "What ya drawing?" I ask him "You." He smiles. I look at his paper and see a beautiful drawing of me....in a wedding dress?! "What am I wearing?" I ask him "A wedding dress, this is what you look like in my fantasies of us marrying...I gave them up when I got sick because I thought it was the end, nothing more to hope...and that's when you started to love me and support me more and more. You were scared of the needles and still you visited me every day trying to ignore all the blood and needles, I love you so much Y/N, you are the reason I am still here." He tells me "No, you are the reason you're still here. You're strong. I love you Don." I say and cuddle closely to him "I love you too." He says and kisses my head "Is that my shirt?" He asks "No." I giggle "You sneeky little...it looks great on you by the way." He tells me "You know what looks good on you?" I say "No, what?" "Me" I giggle. He smirks and holds me even closer "That's one of the things I love about you." He says and kisses my head.