-Jojen Reed- •Jojen in the Maze AU•

A/N: @BrojenandBreera : Can you please write a Jojen Reed in the Maze?
Everybody follow this amazing girl!! She helped me a little bit with her own request which she does a lot because she loves GOT more than anything and she's my best friend so everyone check account out! And Enjoy! And Yes no Imagine yesterday...explanation: I was so sick. I won't give you guys details because you will become sick as well.
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
The greenie alarm goes off "There we go again." Newt says. I giggle and run towards the box. Newt and Gally follow up behind me "Oh my god!!" I scream "What is it?" Newt asks me. I jump into the box and look at the boy, he looks exactly like Newt! "W-Where am I?" He says a little bit scared "Hey, it's okay. We won't hurt you." I tell him "W-Where am I?" He asks "The glade." I tell him "What the hell is a Glade?" He asks "Come with me and I can show you." I say. He shakes his head "It's just out of the box, please, you have to come out one day." I tell him "And there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Please, trust me?" I ask him. He nods slowly, I help him up and we get out of the box. The greenie and Newt are in front of each other right now "Wow...you look like.." Newt says "Me and you look like..." The boy says "Me." Newt says. They start smiling "Wow wow wow, there are two Newts?" Thomas says "Two Newts! All for me!!" I say. Newt chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulder "This will be fun when you're on your period, then you have two I's to kill" Newt laughs "That was a good one, Man." The other Newt says "Thanks, Man." Newt says "Do you remember your name?" I ask him "I do, it's Jojen," he says

*Time Skip*

I woke up by a strange sound next to me "Newt." I say and wake him up "What is it?" He asks really sleepy "Love, go back to sleep." He says. Then I look around and see Jojen having some kind of...seizure... I quickly rush towards him "MEDJACKS!!" I scream "Jojen? Jojen! Jojen wakes up!!" I start to cry a little bit and then he stops and sits up "Jojen!" I say and hug him tightly "Are you okay?" I ask him "Yeah...I think so. I just had...some kind of vision." He says "What?" I ask him "That's one of the only things I can remember...I've head visions my whole life." He tells me "What kind of visions?" I ask him "Visions like..what's happening right now or what's going to happen in a few days." He says "This can't be good." Gally says "You have a bad feeling about everything and Everybody." I tell him "Yeah because I want everyone to be happy." He says "Oh really? Maybe it's just a side effect of being stung." I say "Or really?" He says and we step closer to each other when someone pulls me back "No. This is what he wants." He whispers "Let me go Newt." I tell him. He lets me go and I walk back to Jojen "Come on, I want to have a talk with you." I tell him. Newt and Minho walk after me but I stop them "Alone." I say and walk into the deadheads with Jojen.

*A few days Later*

"Jojen, you're safe here with us. I promise." Newt says. Jojen has visions every night and Gally is just being Gally...sadly we almost had to banish him. Lucky for us and Jojen it all turned out alright. Newt was the one who keeps Jojen out of trouble and out of Gally's hands "Especially with Newt...I think he is like...your twin." I giggle "Yeah probably. But I know I am also safe with the leader of the Glade." He smiles "Y/N is a great leader isn't she." Newt smirks "I'm not. Not without you." I tell Newt "Still." He says. Newt and Jojen walk off to the gardens together...god they are so hot. And both so sweet and caring...I think I am falling in love with both. Shuck this can't be good.