-Newt- •Mamma Noot•

A/N: (This takes place before Minho gets struck by lightning) the reader can't sleep because she's having bad dreams/nightmares and mama Noot helps her feel better.I've been so stupid and forgot, again, to write down who requested this so if you requested this I am so sorry but here is your request and I hope you like it
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
It looks like there isn't an end to this! I ran and ran. One long hallway, no turns to the right, no turns to the left, just straight forward "Y/N..." Someone says "Hello?" "Y/N." "Who's there?" I ask "Y/N!"  I turn around and see a dark figure standing in front of me "Don't you remember us Y/N?" It asks. I try to run but another figure appears right in front of me and stops me "Where do you think you're going?" It asks. I couldn't answer. I was too scared to say anything at all "Y/N, we are your friends, don't be afraid of us." Another one appears "Who are you?" I ask them "You know who we are Y/N." The first one says again "Stay away from me." I tell them "But Y/N..." another one says and steps out of the shadow "We can't stay away from you." I start to cry as I see Chuck standing in front of me "You're dead!" I say. More start to appear. Alby, Gally, Winston, Ben, Jeff, Chuck. I get on my knees "Stay away!" I yell "We can't. We will always be with you. You can't leave us!" Alby says "Stay away!" I scream. 

Newt POV 
"Stay away." Someone says in their sleep. I open my eyes and see Y/N, she's having a nightmare. I crawl towards her and wake her up "Love, Love, wake up." I say. She opens her eyes and shoots up. She's covered in cold sweat and starts to cry "Hey, Shh, were you having that nightmare again?" I ask her. She nods and snuggles into my chest "Shh, it's okay. It was just a dream. Do you want to sleep next to me again?" I ask her. She looks up and nods slowly "Alright, now you have to calm down a little, My little Glader." I whisper and set her down on my lap and slowly rub her arm. She rests her head on my shoulder "Thank you for waking me up Newt." She says "Of course, anything to protect my Little Glader." I tell her and kiss her neck a little. She giggles and stops crying "Do you want to try to go back to sleep now?" I ask her "But, I'm still scared." She says "Don't be, I'm here to protect you. It was just a dream, nothing can hurt you. Not in that pretty head of yours or in the real world. I'll always protect you." I tell her. I kiss her forehead and lie down with her next to me. My arm tightly around her and my head in the crook of her neck "I love you." I whisper "I love you too Newt." She says and kisses my lips briefly before going back to sleep.