-Thomas Sangster- •Thin Walls•

Your POV

I closed the door and look at my phone. 02:56 that's a new record maybe next time i'll be home by 12? I chance into my pj's and slide down against the wall. Then I hear someone playing a femilliair song on his guitar. He starts to sing.

I sing along.

Song: Shameless (The weeknd)

Say it louder say it louder, who's gonna love you like me...like me.

Say it louder say it louder who's gonna touch you like me...like me.

I started to sing along

Ooh..said you wanna be good but you couldn't keep your composure.

Ooh said you wanna be good but you're begging me to come over.

Ooh come over.

Ooh saying who's gonna fuck you like me?

Yeah.

Then he stops but I continue

I don't wanna hurt you but you live for the pain

I'm not tryna say it but it's what you became

You want me to fix you but it's never enough

That's why you always call me cause you're scared to be loved

He continues

But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you

I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame

I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you

I'll always be there for you, girl I have no

shame

"You have an amazing voice" his voice spoke trough the wall "Thanks you too" " What are you doing up this late?" He asks "Work, my boss he kept me there forever. You?" "Couldn't sleep, I'm Thomas by the way" "Y/N" "Well if you are as beautiful as your voice then maybe we can hang out sometime" "Maybe, well I'm off to bed. Night Thomas" "Night Y/N".

The next morning

Shit! I overslept! My boss is going to kill me. I ran out of my apartment to my car. Shit, I'm going to lose my job!

*Time skip*

I came back home and yes I lost my job. A few weeks ago my boyfriend and now my job! There was a knock on my door. I opened it " Wow...I was right" I recognized that voice. Thomas. "About what?" "That you are as beautiful as your voice" I blushed "Come in" I let him pass "Do you want something to drink?" I asked while walking to the kitchen "What do you have?" "A beer?" "Yeah sure, why not" I opened the fridge and grabbed 2 bottles. "Here" "Thanks, I heard you slam your door is everything alright?" "No, I just lost my job" "That's not good.....maybe I can help?" How?" "Well maybe we can record some songs together? My band still needs a female singer" He said. "I can't sing that good" "Yes you do! How about I'll pick you up tomorrow morning and I'll introduce you to the band?" I nodded "Okay, but you sing better than I do so why do need me?" I asked him "We want a girl in the band" I smiled. There was a knock on my door "Who's that?" He asks "I don't know" I opened the door "Baby, I am so so sorry. Please come back to me?" My ex. Ugh!! "Give me one good reason" I said and Thomas walked behind me "Because I love you! Please come back to me?" "Just go away" "Or else? Who is he by the way?" "Dude, she said go away" Thomas said "What are you gonna do about it? She still loves me!" Then Thomas whispered into my ear "Play along" I nodded "I don't love you!" I said then Thomas grabbed me by my shoulder "Just close the door so we can continue" he kissed me and I heard my ex groan. We pulled away "Just shut the damn door, Baby girl" he said and we both looked at Chad. "What the hell Y/N?!!" "Get over with it, Chad we broke up and I'm not going back! I have him" Thomas kissed me again but this time a little longer. I shut the door but our lips never left each other. We kept kissing until he pulled back "Sorry I..." "Thanks Thomas" I said and kissed his cheek.

<2 years later>

"Thomas!!" I yelled "Yes?" I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him into a kiss "You forgot that" "Sorry Baby girl" he ran off to his car and I ran to mine. We arrived at the studio's and ran inside "Sorry guys!" I yelled "We know we are late! But let's get started" "About time you guys came!" The band doesn't know that Thomas and I are together. I have been part of the band for 2 years now and I'm in a relationship with Thomas for 2 years! So thank god of the thin walls!