-Simon Brown- •Sick and trapped in bed•

Your POV
"Time to get up" I hear a voice say. I groan and turn around to face a sleeping angel. Nanny McPhee was saying some things but I couldn't pay attention. I was focusing on his smooth skin, messy hair and his arms trying to find their way around my waist. I decided to help his arms a little and brush my nose against his, making him wake up "Lessons starts at nine! Sharp" Nanny McPhee said and walked downstairs. When she left the first thing Simon does is press his lips against mine "Good Morning, My Sweet Angel" He says. I giggle and blush bright red "I don't know about you but I want to stay in bed." Simon tells me and his siblings "Me too" I say. He leans on his arm to look at his siblings "Sebastian, Hold the Thermometer under the hot water. Eric, Cryons. Chrissy, Calk. Lilly, Pepper" He orders. They all get out of bed "How do you know she won't do something horrid to us?" Tora asks "I figured it out. She's a trained Hypnotist, that's how she made us do all those things last night. Just don't look directly into her eyes and she won't be able to do anything to us" He tells her. He lies back down next to me and kisses my whole face "Simon stop" I giggle "Why? I want to kiss you everywhere! You are mine and everyone should know that Angel" He tells me using his nickname for me. Then his siblings came back. Simon and I helped each other to look like we had measles "Oh no now I can't kiss your nose anymore" He says with a smirk. He knows his siblings hate it when he kisses me on my lips. "Simon" I shake my head "Don't be mean." I tell him "Why not? I'm the eldest I am supposed to be a little nasty towards them" He says before kissing my lips and pushing me down on the bed. All of his siblings say 'Eww' or look away. I push him off "She's coming!" I say. I could hear her walking back upstairs. We all lie back down under the covers "Remember everyone, don't look into her eyes" Simon said. He puts my head on his chest just to make sure I don't look at her. He is so protective "Good heavens!" Nanny McPhee says. I can hear all the kids tell her lies about us being sick until she finally says "I have to inform you all that you have to stay in bed" She says. I can hear her bang her stick before she walks downstairs again. I look back up and start to giggle a little. Until my throat starts to hurt "What's wrong?" Simon asks "I don't feel that good." I say and try to get out of bed "Simon this is not funny" I tell him "I am not doing anything!" He says "I can't get up!" Tora says out of nowhere. All the kids start to kick their blankets but no one gets out of their beds "Hypnotist huh?" Eric says. Simon groans next to me "Bang goes that theory!" I sigh and snuggle back into Simon's chest trying to get some more sleep.

*Time Skip*

"I'm bored!" Crissy says "Me too!" "Me too!" "Me too!" A few others say "Me too" I whisper. I start to play with Simon's shirt a little "I cannot believe she gave us that disgusting medicine"  Sebastian whined "At least we feel better now" Eric says "That was nice of her" Tora says. Simon looks a little angry at his siblings "We still need to get rid of her." He says. I look at him "We will don't worry" He kisses my forehead and starts to play with my hair a bit. Then the cook walks in and gives us this...what is it? It looks disgusting! "I am not eating this." I tell Simon "Me neither, Angel." He says and kisses my cheek. I run my hand through his messy hair "You look so cute" I tell him "You are cuter" He "No you are" I tell him "No you are" "No you" "No you!" He says. I was about to say something when he kissed me again. It was a long and sweet kiss filled with love "Okay I am" I say as we broke our kiss "Good girl" He says and brushes his nose against my shoulder as I turned back to this 'soup something'.