-Donald Clarke- •Trouble•

Your POV
I sat down on my bed and started to read my book. It's a really romantic story. Then I heard ticking on my window. I looked up from my book and saw Donald. I ran over the window and opened it "Donald? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in bed?" I asked him "No. And I am picking you up to do something fun." He tells me "Something fun?" I asked with a smirk on my face "Not in that way but, maybe we could if we have some time" He says kissing my lips softly. When we pull away he smiles "Put on something warm, it's a cold evening" I smile and put on a sweater "You are not going to put on jeans? You are just going to walk around in your shorts?" He asks "Yeah, I'll be fine." I tell him before climbing out of the window with him. He chuckles and helps me out of my garden. As we walk on the streets he wraps his arm around my shoulder "You sure you aren't cold?" He asks "Yes I'm okay. Don't worry so much, I should be the one worrying about you." I say kissing his cheek "You are so cute! Come on we're going to have some fun" He says pulling me with him towards a building. He gets out his markers and starts drawing on the window. I sit down on look at him "You know every time someone says your name all I can think of is...Trouble." He chuckles "I love you." I tell him "Aw I love you too beautiful." He says kneeling down in front of me and kissing my lips softly. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer, his hands move to my waist. We broke the kiss and he smirked "Maybe later okay?" I nodded. He gets up again and continues to draw.

*Time Skip*

Donald and I climb back into my room "Thanks for tonight" I say "No thank you, I really needed to get my mind off everything and everyone. Everyone but you" He says pressing his lips against mine again. I push him off "Why don't you stay here with me tonight? I feel safer when you are around" "I know you do." He says before climbing into my room and lying down with me on my bed with me. His arms around me and my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beating "Why are you smiling?" He asks "I just love listening to your heartbeat." I tell him "You know this could be the last time you hear it beating." He said "Stop saying that! You are going to make it!" I tell him "If you say so" "Babe stop denying it! You are going to make it. And after you are all clean we'll go look for a job, once we have enough money we will get our own home! And maybe after we got married a little baby girl or boy" He chuckles "You really thought about everything didn't you?" He asks. I nod "Okay Beautiful, I won't give up yet." He says "Good boy. Come on we need our energy for tomorrow" I say kissing his lips briefly and closing my eyes "Goodnight, Babe" I whisper "Goodnight Beautiful" He whispers back and kissed my head before we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.