-Lampwick- •What's a girlfriend?•

Lampwick POV
"Does buying always involve....so much running?" Pinocchio asks me while panting. I'm so disappointed "You really don't get it do you? We didn't buy these we stole them.... We are thieves!" I tell him. I get one of the donuts out of the bag about to take a bite when someone grabs it from my hand. I look up and see Y/N eating the donut "Thank u!" She says before walking away. I smirk "Not so fast, kitten" I walk up behind her and pull her back, "Ah! Stop it!" She giggles. I can hear Pinocchio laugh too "Who is this?" Y/N asks "Oh..Y/N, kitten, this is Pinocchio. Pinocchio this is Y/N" I said. He smiled "Hello!" He said "Hi!" She said. I gave the bag to Pinocchio "Hold that for a minute kiddo" I told him. He nodded and took out a donut. I smirk at Y/N before pressing my lips against hers. Of course she kissed back. I missed her so much! "Where have you been all week? I missed you" I asked her "My mother wouldn't let me out, I'm sorry" she said and brushed her nose against mine, "Apologies excepted" I say. We turn back to Pinocchio "You are very pretty Y/N" he says. I can see her blush and she giggles too "Hey hey hey. She's my girlfriend alright" I tell him "Oh Lampwick don't be jealous" Y/N whispers into my ear "You know I only love you" I smirk. Pinocchio looks at me confused "What's a Girlfriend?" He asks. Y/N and I look at each other before laughing a bit "Uh... A girlfriend is uh...when a girl and a boy are friends but a little more then that" Y/N tells him "I still don't really get it" he says "You and I are friends" I explain to him "And Y/N and I are boyfriend and girlfriend which means we do a little bit more, like kiss" I told him. Then he asks "What's a kiss?" I smirk "Oh let me demonstrate it" I say before I pulled Y/N into a passionated kiss. When we pull back we look back at Pinocchio "You still don't get it do you?" I ask him. He shakes his head with a smile on his face "Nope!" Y/N and I both laugh a little. Then I see someone of the village walking towards us "Okay we have to go now. Go that way, it's a safer road!" I tell Pinocchio before grabbing Y/N's head to run off "But I don't even know your name!" He says "It's Lampwick, now go!" I say before running off with Y/N. We run into an ally and I push her against a wall "I missed you so much Kitten" I tell her "I noticed by the way you kiss me" she giggles "God I love you Kitten" I say before I kiss her again.