-Paul McCartney- •I will never forget those eyes•

Your POV
I stood between my friends looking at John and his new band. John and I know each other since we were like five years old. We see treat each other like brother and sister. They were about to start when John grabbed the microphone and pointed at me "Before we start I wanted to thank one of my best friends! She has been really helpful these last few weeks! She's here tonight and standing right there...Y/N Y/L/N!!" I giggled and shook my head as everyone clapped. Once they were finally playing we all started to dance. As we were dancing my eyes met one of John's band members. Chocolate brown eyes, you could drown by just looking at them. He smiled a little and I blushed like crazy. I just continued to dance. After a few other songs they got off the stage. I ran towards John and hugged him "You were great!" I told him "We weren't that good" He said "Are you kidding me?! You guys were amazing!!" I tell him and his band members. They all smile. Then I look at the boy with the beautiful eyes "Oh Y/N this is Paul" John says. We just stare at each other "Hi" I say shy. He smiles a little "Y/N! Come over here for a second!" One of my friends yells "I'll be right back! I promise!" I ran off but almost fell over a chair.....oh god!! Why do I always embarrass myself around cute boys?

Paul POV
Wow. That girl...she's amazing. John chuckles as she ran off and almost fell "Hey John?" I say "Yes?" He says as we start walking. "Who's that girl?" I ask him "That girl?" He asks pointing at... Y/N....I think that was her name. I nod "That's Y/N, she's my best friend since I was five years old. She's kinda like my sister. Why?" "Just wondering" I tell him. He chuckles "You fancy her" He says "What? I don't even know her" I tell him. He rolls his eyes "I saw you two staring at each other" "I don't fancy her!" "If you say so" He chuckles. I look back at Y/N, she waves at me very shy. I wave back before walking away with the others. One thing is for sure, I will never forget those eyes.