Horse ride

Tony walked out to his kitchen on the Saturday morning to make himself coffee. He found a note lying on his counter. 'Good morning sleepy head. Meet me 11am at road 21 street 5. See you soon, baby.' Tony smiled and put down the note. He drank his coffe then jumped into the shower. He got dressed then drove away. He didn't know where Ziva took him. He pulled up by road 21 steet 5, and saw forest and a stable, also Ziva's car. He walked out of his car and locked it, then saw Ziva coming out from the stable with a horse in her hand. He had no idea of what Ziva had planned, and it just made him more confused. He walked towards her, as she saw him. "Morning." She said sweetly. "Hi." He said. She smiled and pulled him into a small kiss. "That was nice." He said smiling. "What are you, we.. doing out here?" "We will go for a ride." "On that thing?" "She has a name." She pouted at him. "Her name is Scarlett." Ziva said with a smile and stroked her head. "But if you rather want to drive back, sure." "I'm sorry, Ziva. I really want to do this.. horse thing..." Ziva giggled and said, "you have never been riding on a horse before, right?" Tony shock his head. Ziva tied Scarlett to the fence and walked towards Tony. She put her hand on his chest and smiled. "Then it's good you have me. We'll ride on Scarlett together, but first you have to change clothes." She said and kissed him. Tony followed Ziva into the stable and changed clothes that Ziva had packed down. "I look homeless in these clothes." Tony whined. Ziva laughed. "You look sweet and pretty sexy in those clothes, and I promis you don't look like a homeless guy. These clothes will be much comfortable than your suit." She captured his lips and kissed him. He moved his hands to her back and kissed her. "You look great in those clothes though." He said when he pulled back. She smiled and walked out to Scarlett. "Ok, look how I do then you do the same." She said and climbed up Scarlett's back. Tony looked really confused which made Ziva laugh. "You put your foot in there, and your other leg over her back." Tony did as Ziva told him and finally got up on Scarlett's horseback. "Ok, so you can hold me around my waist so you don't fall off." She said smiling at him. "Are you really sure on this?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Yes. I've been riding Scarlett the past two years." Ziva grabbed Scarlett's reins and did that she started trotting. "I don't like this." Tony said behind her. Ziva giggled. "Calm down."

After some hours of riding in the forest and over the river they came back to the stable. Tony climbed down and so did Ziva. "Good girl." Ziva said and stroked her head. She took her reins and led her into the tackroom. "It wasn't so bad right?" Ziva asked as she brushed Scarlett. "No, it was pretty fun actually after a while." He said wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck slowly. "Tony... not now.." She took Scarlett into her box and gave her some hay. "See you in a week." She said and closed the box. She walked over to Tony and changed clothes. Then they walked out to the cars, hand in hand. Ziva unlocked her car and opened one door and put the bag in. Tony turned her around and pressed her up against the car. "Tony" she giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Can I kiss you now?" He asked, leaning closer. "Mmmh." She mumbled against his lips. They made out for the next three minutes. "I love you." He said, running his fingers through her hair. "What about my place in one hour? I order Chinese food?" "Sure." She said and pulled him in for another kiss.