My heart goes boom boom

I haven't wrote the poem. I found a poem on the internet and took some parts of it and put it together to something small. But I hope you like it 😊 btw if you have any request just comment and what kind of story do you want? Sweet tiva love and sweet stories or more smut tiva love?

Ziva sat on the couch, wrapped in a fuzzy blanket with a cup tea in her hand and a notebook and a pen in her lap. She took a sip as she read what she had wrote.
'The heavens want us together,
together our hearts can beat as one,
oh perfect harmony,
I see you blush, whenever I'm close by,
my heart goes boom whenever I see you smile'.
She put down her cup on the table infront of her and grabbed the pen. 'My heart goes boom, boom' she wrote. "My heart goes boom boom" she heard something whispered in her ear. He kissed her behind her ear then she turned her head around to see him. She smiled as he leaned closer and kissed her. They pulled away and she put her hand on his cheek and slowly caressed it. "You know I don't like when you read my poems." Tony smiled. "I do. But I like your poems." He said and pulled away. She closed her notebook as she looked at him. She used her finger for him to come closer again. She kissed him as he grabbed her hand. He pulled apart and smiled. He walked over to her front and looked at her. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready for what?" She said smiling. "Dinner." He said and pulled her up from the couch. Ziva smiled and gave him a peek on the lips. She walked over to the kitchen and stood at the doorway. "Where's the food?" She asked. He smiled and stood at the door. "We are going somewhere." He said and grabbed her jacket. She walked over to him and slipped her jacket on. They walked out and he locked the door. "Close your eyes." He said. She looked at him but closed her eyes. He led her into the elevator then pushed at the bottom to the roof. He led her out of the elevator then out on the roof. "You can opened your eyes." He said smiling. She opened her eyes and got suprised. "Wow. This is beautiful from up here." She said and turned around to see him. He sat on a blanket some meters away and looked at her. She walked over to him and sat down. She cupped his face and kissed him. He kissed her back then pulled apart. "I love you," she said. "I love you too." He said and turned around. He took up two glasses from the basket and then a bottle of white wine. He poured up wine to them before he took up the food. She smiled as she saw what he had done, crêpes. "One of my favorite things." She said. "Yeah I thought you would like that." He said smiling. They ate then Tony took something else up from the basket. He took up stawberries, dopped in chocolate. "Ok, what are we celebrating?" She asked suspicious. He smiled and looked at her. "We are having 3 months, 2 weeks and 5 days together." He said and she giggled. "There's nothing special with that." She said and grabbed his hand. He interwined their fingers together. "For me it's, I get to wake up for another day with you and make you feel loved." He said and she smiled. "You are so loved." She said and stroked her thumb over his hand. He leaned closer to her and captured her lips in a sweet kiss. She pulled back slowly and opened her eyes. She smiled and caressed his cheek with her free hand. He picked up a strawberry and she took a bite. He smiled and took the rest into his mouth. "Open your legs" she said and his eyes got widen and his jaw dropped. She giggled and took a strawberry. "Not for that reason, silly." She said and climbed over between his legs and sat down. He sighed relieved and automatically wrapped his arms around her. He nuzzled her head onto her shoulder and she giggled as she took a bite of the strawberry. She turned her to him and looked at him. He leaned in and peeked her lips. She smiled and pulled apart some centimeter. "I love you." She said and kissed him. He mumbled against her lips, "you know I love you too". She giggled and pulled back. He smiled at her and hugged her tightly. "Tooony" she said smiling. He kissed her cheek and let her go. She leaned back against him and wrapped his arms around herself. They sat there for another hour, looking out of the view and sunset, enjoying themselves.