Beach

Ziva walked over to Tony's desk and sat on the side. "Oh God I can't believe I will ask you this... But my friends has the flu and we was supposed to go out and have some fun tonight. And they still want me to go and take someone with me. Do you want to come?" "Are you asking me out Miss David?" "No. Ugh no, forget about it." She said and went back to her desk. "I am just messing with you Ziva. Yes I would like to go with you." "Too late, you had your chance. I have changed my mind." "Ziva..." He walked over to her desk and looked at her. "I am sorry. I don't want you to go all alone." "No date, ok?" "Yes." Tony went back to his desk and they worked with paperwork until Gibbs let them go home.

Ziva locked her door and drove to Tony's apartment. She knocked on the door and he opened. "Hey Ziva. Come in." "Are you done?" "Yes just a minute. I'll just grab my keys." He grabbed his keys and they went. "So where are we going?" "The beach." "The beach?" "Yes Tony. The restaurant there and then we always go down to the water and talk and stuff.." "Okay... So you do this like every week?" "No we meet once at month and just hang out." "Oh okay." They went out of the car and into the restaurant. They got a table and sat down. Tony pulled Ziva's chair out and then he sat down on the chair next to. "Thanks." They odered some food. "I'm glad you asked me to go with you Ziva." "Really why?" "Because I don't want to see a beautiful woman sitting her all alone." "You don't mean that." "Yes I do" he said and grabbed her hand and planted a kiss on it. She smiled then the food came. "So what happen now?" Tony ask after they has eaten up. "We don't have to but walk down to the water. It's beautiful down there on the night." "Sure." Tony grab Ziva's hand and intertwined their fingers. As they walk down to the water Ziva rest her head on his shoulder. Tony sat down in the sand and he patted place in his lap for her. She sat down in his lap and he wrapped his arms around her. They looked out over the sea and saw the stars and the moon reflect in the water. "Isn't it beautiful" she asked. "Yes it is, just like you." She looked at him and blushed a little. "And I mean it" he filled in after. "Thank you for making me feel pretty." "You are one of the most beautiful woman in the world Ziva." "Your lying." "No in my eyes you are." She smiled and hugged his waist. He kissed her temple then she left his lap. She took of off her shoes and started to unzip her dress. "Ziva what are you doing..? Ziva..." "Undressing" she giggled. "I can see that... Why?" "I'll go in. Are you coming with me?" "Eh you are seriously about this?" "Yes" she answered and slipped her dress off. "Come on it will be fun" she said and pulled him up from the sand. "My crazy Israeli" he laughed. She started to unbottom his shirt as he unzip his pants. "Can you unhook my bra?" Her bra fell in the sand and she went in the water. He looked at her perfect body as she walked in. "Come now." "I like my view better here." "Sure you do, but then you maybe will miss something" she said playfully. Tony came after and pushed her down in the water. "Tony" "What" he laughed and help her up. She splashed water on him. "It's on." He started to splash water at her too. "Okay okay I give me" she laughed and walked closer to him. She snaked her arms around his neck and looked him into his eyes. "You know we are naked right" he said and pulled her closer until his body was pressed against hers. "Yes" she giggle. "You have already seen me naked before so what changes now." "I don't know.. maybe this" he pressed her lips against his and they met. To Tonys suprise she kissed him back. They pulled back and smiled. She pulled him into a kiss as he moved his hands down to her butt. "Tony" she mumbled. She pulled back and look angry on him. She slapped his butt and ran away from him. Tony came after and pushed her down. "My ninja doesn't come away so easy" he laughed and kissed her. "Appartently not" she said between kisses. "You know, I think I love you" he said as he kissed her neck down to her collarbone. "I think I love you too." She smiled into the kiss.