Happy birthday

It was Ziva's birthday today. Tony had planned to do something special for her. It's 8 months ago they start dating. They hadn't told Gibbs yet, either Abby or McGee.

Tony sat behind his desk, thinking about Ziva. He was early, no one hadn't come yet except him. The elevator ding and McGee walked out. He walked into the squad room. "Good morning Tony" he said happy. No answer, McGee stopped infront of his desk. "Tony, hello" he said and waved his hands in the air. "Tony!!" "What?" He said a bit shocked. "Morning." "Good morning McGeek." McGee went over to his desk and Tony disappeared in his thoughts again. Another ding from the elevator heard and out come Ziva. She met Gibbs when she walked into the squad room. "Happy birthday Ziver" he said and hugged her. He kissed her forehead. She sighed. "Thank you Gibbs" she said with a slightly smile. She didn't like her birthday. She always got disapointed. McGee smiles when he saw them. "Happy birthday" he said. She just smiled and walked to her desk. She sat down and started her computer. Tony was still in his thoughts, hadn't notice Ziva or Gibbs. Tony's computer ding and he jumped. Ziva giggled. Tony smiled at her.

Later that day
Gibbs had let them all go home for today. Ziva hurried to the elevator and Tony ran after. The door closed before McGee came. "You seems kind of off Ziva?" She nodded. She pulled him closer and kissed him. He kissed them back. The elevator doors opened and they spread apart. "Will you come over to me?" She whispered in his ear and walked out from the elevator. "Sure." Ziva walked to his car but got stopped by Tony. "What is it Tony?" "You forgot this" he said and got down on his knees. He pulled out a box from his pocket. He opened the box and said "I love everything about you. I want to marry you. Ziva David do you want to marry me?" She put her hand over her mouth as tears streamed down on her face. "Yes" she stammered. Tony put the ring on her finger. He stood up and hugged her tight. "Happy birthday. I love you." He whispered in her ear. She smiled and kissed him passionate. "I love you too." He kissed her again.