Why did you lie?

"Why did you lie to McGee?" Ziva asked and switched the elevator off. "You lied to the witness." "But I thought we agree about to say I did take the couch." "No we didn't." "Never mind!" Ziva switched the elevator on again. "Hey Zi, wait a sec." Tony said and switched it off. He pushed her agaist the elevator wall, and kissed her passionately. To his suprise Ziva kissed him back. He pulled back and looked her in the eyes. "I love you Ziva. And I should have told you when we shared bed and I hold you in my arms in Paris. You're the most beautiful women I've ever seen." "Really" Ziva asked, almost crying. "Yes. I mean every word of it." He said as he stroked her cheek. She looked him in the eyes then pressed her lips on his. Their lips fitted perfectly, like they were meant to be. They pulled back and smiled. "I love you" they both said on same time. Ziva giggled. Tony switched the elevator back on. Before they walked out, he whispered "my place at 8pm?" Ziva nodded and walked to her desk.

7:45pm

Gibbs sat behind his desk and looked up. He saw his kids tired. "Go home. We continue tomorrow. It have been a long day." He said. "Thank you boss." Tony said. "Good night Gibbs." Ziva said. "Bye Gibbs." McGee said. Ziva and Tony took the elevator and McGee took the stairs down to Abby's lab. "See you soon sweet cheeks" Tony said and kissed her cheek. He hurried away home to him. But even though he did Ziva was standing outside his apartment before him. "You were fast" Ziva giggled. "I tried to come here before you did." He said and kissed her. He opened the door and let her in. "Your hungry?" He asked. "Na not really." "Okay. Then what do you want to do?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He nuzzled his head into her hair which made her giggle. "We could watch a movie or just lay in the bed and talk." Ziva said. "I want to take it slowly, okay?" She said shyly. "Of course sweet cheeks. You have clothes or you want to borrow a t-shirt from me?" "Can I borrow you Ohio t-shirt?" She asked with puppy eyes. They walked into the bedroom and Tony took his Ohio t-shirt up from the drawer. Tony slipped his clothes off, everything except his boxers, and crawled under the covers. Ziva unzipped her pants and slipped her sweater over her head. Then she unhooked her bra and let it fall on the floor. She slipped Tony's t-shirt on then crawled over to Tony. "You know you were damn sexy when you stood there." He said smiling. She punched his chest gently. "Ouch" he whined. Tony turned around. "Tony..." Ziva said. "Mon petit pois?" He still nodded her. Then she started to sniffle. "Ziva, oh I'm sorry. Don't cry." Tony said and rolled over facing her. "You fooled me." He said. "I know you can't resist me when I cry." She said smiling. She pulled her closer and kissed him. He kissed her back. She pulled back and laid her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and she giggled. "I love the giggle of yours." He said kissing her cheek. "I love you Tony." She said looking him in the eyes. "I love you too sweet cheeks." He gave her a kiss then they went to sleep.