Why: Part 2

Here's part 2. I hope you like it as much as part 1. 😊

Tony woke up with a warm body next to him. She had her head nuzzled on the crook of his neck with one arm wrapped around him. He smiled and gently pried her off him. He sat up and looked down at her to make sure she still was asleep. He grabbed his t-shirt on the floor and walked out. He quietly closed the bedrooms door and slipped on his t-shirt as he yawned. He slowly and tired walked out to the kitchen to do some breakfast. He saw the dish from yesterday on the counter and decided to dish it up before he started. As he finished up the dish, he opened the fridge and grabbed some eggs, milk and something to have on the bread, and then bread and cereals in the locker above. While he waited on the eggs to be ready, he made coffee to them. When it all was done he put it on a waiter and walked into the bedroom again. He found her still asleep. He put down the waiter on the nightstand table and sat down in the bed. He leaned down and kissed her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. She rubbed her eyes as she slowly sat up. "Good morning," she mumbled with a weak smile. "Good morning sleepy head." He said and chuckled. "You slept good?" He asked as he grabbed her by her waist. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yes," she said with a smile. She leaned closer and kissed him. She pulled back after some seconds and ran her left hand through his short hair. He smiled and kissed her nose. "I made breakfast," he said and pulled away from her. He grabbed the waiter behind him and put it in her lap. "This is sweet," she said with a smile. "Thank you." She filled in, and kissed his cheek. He sat beside her and they started to eat. "Let me take care of this now when you have fixed breakfast." She said and moved the waiter from her lap. "You sure?" He asked. "Yes. You stay here and I'll be back soon again." He smiled as she left the bed and walked out of the room. She came back 5 minutes later and couldn't see him. "Tony?" She asked. He sneaked up behind the door and wrapped his arms around her. "God Tony! Don't do that again." She said as he swung her around. She giggled as he let her down. She snaked her arms around his neck and his hands moved around her waist. She bit her lip as she smiled. He smiled back and kissed her. She kissed him back then pulled apart. He smiled and gave her a peek on her lips. She looked him in the eyes. "What's on your mind, beautiful?" He said sweetly. She smiled and grabbed his hand. She stroked her thumb over his palm as she said, "I love you." He looked her back in the eyes. "I love you too." He said. She smiled and he pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. She pulled away from the hug and cupped his face and kissed him. They pulled away to catch their breath. She looked out and saw the sun shining. "Can we drive to my place and get me some clothes then walk along with the beach?" She asked with her head resting on his chest. "Anything you want." He said smiling. She let him go and get dressed. She slipped on her clothes from yesterday but today was too hot for that. He sneaked up behind her and kissed her cheek. "Ready?" He said and turned her around. She looked at him and giggled. "Yeah." She said and gave him a quick kiss. They drove to her place, where she changed clothes. He waited at the door for her. "You look beautiful," he said as she came out from the bedroom. "Thank you." She said with a smile. "You always make me feel beautiful." She said with her hand on his chest. "I'm just reminding you, because you are. I'm not the one who makes you feel beautiful. You are beautiful in every single way that exists." He said sweetly and she pulled him into a kiss. "You are so sweet. I love you." She said and grabbed his hand to leave. He drove down to the beach. They walked along with it, hand in hand. After a while they stopped and sat down in the sand. He wrapped one arm around her as she laid her head on his shoulder. They looked out over the sea. He kissed her forehead and she lifted her head up from his shoulder. He nuzzled his nose into her hair, that made her laugh. He whispered, "I love you" to her and kissed her behind her ear. She smiled at him then pulled off her shoes. She stood up and walked down to the water. The water touched her feet and a cold chill went through her body. She took another step in as he joined her. He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. They stopped when the water became knee-lenght to not maks their clothes wet. He turned her to him and wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled as he pulled her into a sweet kiss.