Friends with benfits

She opened her door and went in, he followed her. He turned around and pushed her against the door. He kissed her softely as she wrapped her legs around him. He went into the bedroom with her like that then he put her down on the bed. She unzipped the belt and he slipped his pants of off. She stood up next to him and took of his shirt as he unzipped her dress. She slipped his shirt over his head then her dress. He pushed her down on the bed and kissed her neck down to her chest. He unhooked her bra and she throw it on the ground. He kissed her down to her stomach and pulled her panties down. She took of off his boxers. He laid on top, kissed her. Her tongue made it in to his mouth and he pushed some harder. After an hour or two they had fallen asleep.

The morning
He woke up next to a warm body. He turned around and saw Ziva. He pulled himself closer and kissed her forehead. He thought about last night. They both was pretty drunk and he wasn't sure if she remembered. He did and he enjoyed it all, very much. He ran his fingers through her tangle hair as she opened her eyes. "Mm morning" she said as she kissed him. He kissed her back then pulled apart with a smile. She snuggled onto his chest. "Ziva.." "I know what you are thinking, Tony." "What do you mean Zi?" "This is just a one night stand or what you call it. Tomorrow is it all normal and we never talk about this again, never." She said and kissed him. "What about now?" He asked after she had pulled back. "Now I want you to kiss me, just hold me in your arms and make love to me."