Abby's party

This will be a crossover with ncis and rizzoli & isles, requested by @Brittxalways. Hope ya like it ☺️

Maura opened the door, didn't bother to knock. "Ziva?" She said out load. "Yeah, I'm in here." She responded. She walked in and found her sitting on the couch. "Hey Maura." Ziva said with a smile. "Have you been invited to Abby's party?" She asked excited. "Yes, but I'm not going." "What? Of course you are!" Maura said and sat down beside her in the couch. Ziva turned to her. "I'm not! Tony will be there." She hissed. "So?" Maura asked. "You know I like him. I'm not going." Maura rolled her eyes. "You are going." She said and stood up, pulling her with her. She dragged her into her bedroom and Ziva sighed. She sat down on the bed and Maura walked to her closet. "This is your chance to tell him. I know he likes you too." She said, looking through her clothes. She brought out all her dresses and put them on her bed. "You are kidding with me right?" Ziva said and sighed. "No. You will try them on." Maura said and handed her the first dress. Ziva whined and took the dress. She slipped off her clothes so she stood in her underwear. She slipped the dress on. "Turn around." Maura ordered her. "No, try this one." She said seconds later.

Jane knocked on the door and waited, no one opened. She knocked again then felt on the door. She opened the door and walked in. "Maura? Ziva?" She said. She looked around in her apartment and found both of them asleep on her bed. Maura had her arms around her waist and snuggled her head at her back. She smiled. Though she felt a bit jealous at Ziva. But she knew they was like best friends and that Maura loves her. She walked over and leaned down and kissed Maura's cheek. Her eyes fluttered, then she smiled. "Hey," she said and let go of Ziva. She cupped Jane's face and kissed her. "What are you two doing?" Jane asked as they pulled apart. "She refuses to go to Abby's party because Tony will be there..." Maura said and rubbed her temple. "Of course she do." Jane said and rolled her eyes. "We need to find a dress for her. We have tried all her dresses, and those ones I like, she doesn't like." She said and yawned. "Then let's go to the mall tomorrow. I've the day off as it's now." Jane said and smiled. "Sounds perfect to me." Maura said with a smile and kissed her again. Maura turned around and woke Ziva up. "Mmmh." She said tired and yawned. She stretched her arms above her head and realized Jane had come. "Oh hi Jane." She said and smiled. "What's the clock?" She asked. "Uhm, 8:41pm." Jane responded. "Let's watch a movie and then sleep." Maura said smiling. "Sure but I just want to get out of this dress first." Ziva said and Jane chuckled. "We are going to the mall tomorrow to find you a dress." Maura said. Ziva groaned. "I don't need a new dress and I have no money to buy one." She said. "Then we will buy it." Jane said and Ziva rolled her eyes. "Let's start a movie now." Maura said and stood up. "I'll be out in a minute. Pick you out one to watch." Ziva said and slipped her dress off. She grabbed her shorts and a t-shirt. Then slipped them on and walked out to them. They sat on the couch and had grabbed blankets. Ziva smiled and sat down next to them and they started The Propsal. At the end of the movie, all of them had fall asleep.

Ziva woke up the next day by the sun shining in through her windows. She yawned and looked at them. She smiled. They were so cute together. She poke Maura in the side of her stomach and she opened her eyes. "Morning." She said and stretched her arms above her head then woke up Jane. They made some breakfast and ate. Then made themselves ready to go the mall. Abby's party was tonight. They got into Jane's car and drove to the mall. There Maura and Jane dragged Ziva into lot of stores with dresses. After 3 hours, they had found a dress that they all liked. A dark red dress, with lace on the top, knee lenght and longer at the back. They got it and then drove home to Maura's place. Maura did the make up on Ziva as Jane showered. Ziva felt like a child again. Her mother always helped her with hair and clothes until she passed away then she did it all alone, her father never cared about her if it wasn't about training. To last, they all was done. Ziva in her new dress with curly hair, Maura in a white short dress and wavy hair and Jane in a black dress, to their suprise. They drove to Abby's place. "Hi guys." Abby said excited and hugged them all. "Not so many has come yet, but the team is here." She said. Maura smiled and grabbed Jane's hand. "You ok?" Abby whispered to Ziva, who had notice something was off with her. Ziva smiled. "Yeah I'm just not use to walk in high heels, you know." She said. Abby smiled. "Well you look fabulous in that dress and shoes." "Thanks, so do you. Love your dress." They walked in to the others. "You look great Ziver." Gibbs said and kissed her cheek. "Thanks Gibbs." She said. Minutes past by and people started to come. She saw Tony standing a bit away, talking to Ducky. Maura sneaked up behind her. "Talk to him. You can't ignore him the whole evening." She said. "Maura," she said and pulled her away from the others. "I can't date him. Rule 12, plus he doesn't like me." Ziva whispered. "He does. I have seen the smile he has when you are around." She said. "And Gibbs don't have to know." She filled in. "Good luck with that. He knows everything." Ziva said and looked over at Tony. "He looks handsome tonight." Maura said before she walked over to Jane. "Hi." She said and kissed her cheek. Jane smiled and wrapped her arm around her waist. "I love you." She whispered into her ear and Maura smiled. Tony walked past them and gave them a smile. "Hey." He said and Ziva turned around. "Hi." She said. "You look amazing." He said and she blushed. "Thank you. You don't look so bad either." "You want anything to drink? I'm gonna get something to myself." He asked. "Yeah, sure." She said and followed him to the kitchen. "Thanks," she said and grabbed the glas from him. They stayed in the kitchen and talked for a while. Then he asked her up for dance. After a long time of thinking, she finally said yes. She looked next to them and saw Abby and McGee dancing. She smiled and laid her arms around his neck. They looked each other in the eyes. "This reminds me of Berlin." He said into her ear. She looked at him and saw his beautiful smile. He swirled her around then back in to his arms. She smiled and put her head against his chest. She saw Maura and Jane smiled at her and she rolled her eyes. "This is nice." He said. She pulled back and looked at him. "You want something to drink? I think I need to take a break." She said. He nodded and once again they were back in the kitchen. "What's up with Maura and Jane today?" He asked and saw them standing in the living room. "I would just guess they are bit drunk." She said and looked at them . "Well," he said and moved closer to her. "What you doing?" She asked and bite her bottom lip. Her heart skipped faster. He put a straw of hair behind her ear then looked at her. She smiled and melted into those eyes. He leaned closer, barely no space between them. He stroked her cheek then kissed her. She smiled and kissed him back, then pulled back. "We shouldn't be doing this. At least not here." She said and grabbed his hand. They walked around the corner so they were alone. He leaned in and kissed her again. She snaked her arms around his neck. They pulled back to catch their breath. She looked at him. "Tony.." She said. "What?" He asked worried. "I love you and I want you. No matter what it cost me." She said, both relieved of telling him and worried of his respond. He caressed her cheek. "I love you too." He said. She smiled and kissed him with passion. He kissed her back then pulled apart. "Let's get out of here." He said and kissed her cheek. She nodded.