Why so nice?

I guess this is one of the typical or classic tiva stories. Hope you like it and happy 1st October 🍂🍁

The elevator dinged and Tony walked out, into the squad room. "Good morning Ziva," he said with a smile and handed her a cup coffee. She looked weird at him. "Why so nice?" She asked, still looking at him. "If you don't want it, I can give it to McGee." He said and sat down in his chair. "No. Thank you." She said with a smile. Still supicion about the situation. She watched him take a gulp of his coffee before she took a gulp of hers, who knows what he had done to her coffee. At least that was what she thought. But it tasted like normal coffee, maybe he just was being nice today. She thought. Tony looked at her and she got more supicion that he had done something. He got up and walked over to her, leaning up against her desk. "Why don't we do something tonight?" He asked. "What?" Ziva said, suprised and shocked. "Are you asking me out?" She said. "No, or yes, asking you out as partners, friends. What's wrong with that? We can ask McGoo and Abby aswell." He said. "No, no. It's fine, just you and me." She said with a weak smile. He smiled back and stood up. "What have you planned?" She asked. "Nothing. Anything in your mind?" He asked. She opened her mouth to speak as Gibbs walked into the room. "Stop fooling around DiNozzo," he said and gave him a headslap. "Sorry boss," he said and walked back to his desk. He typed on his keyboard. "I pick you up at 8?" She smiled and looked up at him, and wrote back "ok :)". "Do we have a case today?" Ziva asked. "Not yet. Where's McGee?" Gibbs said. "I do not know." She said. "Shall I call him?" Tony asked. Gibbs nodded. "His car broke down. Abby is gonna pick him up." He said.

Later that day, 7:45pm
Ziva looked herself in the mirror as she put on red lipgloss. She put it down and looked at herself. She considered to change top. But Tony knocked on her door. "Coming," she yelled and walked out from the bathroom. "Hi," she said with a smile. "Hi, this is to you." He said, handing her a red rose. She smiled. "Thank you." She let him come in as she put the rose in water. "Where are we going?" She asked as she came back. "Thought we would have a picnic." He said. "Sounds great!" She said and locked her door. They walked down to the beach. There he put out a blanket and they sat down. "It is beautiful here," Ziva said looking out over the sea. "Beautiful li..." He said but stopped. She looked at him. "What?" She said. "L-like you. Beautiful like you." He said, avoiding her eye contact. "Awe" she said, grabbing his hand. "You are a sweet man Tony." She said and met his gaze. They stared into each others eyes for a couple of seconds. "I uhm brought some things." He said turning around. He brought up a bottle of wine and chocolate dopping strawberries. She bit her lip, smiling. "You didn't have to do all this for me. It makes me feel special." She said. "You are, well for me." He said and once again their eyes met. They slowly leaned closer, but got interrupted by a dog barking longer down at the beach. She blushed. "You want some?" He asked, trying to make it less awkward. She nodded with a smile. He poured up to glasses of white win. "Thank you." She said. "I'm sorry-" they both said on same time and laughed. "Strawberries?" Tony asked with s smile. She nodded with a smile. He fed her with the strawberry and she couldn't help laughing. "My turn," she said playfully, grabbing a strawberry. He ate the strawberry while he looked at her. Those brown big eyes and that smile. She could melt him. He swallowed and leaned slowly closer. He put his hand on her chin and gently kissed her. She smiled and closed her eyes as long the kiss lasted. Tony pulled apart with a smile on his lips. Their gaze met and he became unsure. "It's okay. I liked it." She said, interrupted him. His smile got even bigger. She grabbed his and intertwined their fingers together. "What's on your mind?" He asked. "Nothing. Just trying to live in the moment." She said with a smile. He stroked his thumb over her hand. "You wanna leave?" He said. "Depending on what you have to offer," she replied with a flirt. "Anything specifically on your mind?" He said, leaning closer. "Movie? Sleepover?" She said, cupping his face. "Not what I had in mind." He said. She smiled. "I know. I can read you like an open book." She replied and kissed him.

Back at Tony's place, Ziva had cuddled up as a ball. Tony inserted the movie into the dvd player. He made his way back to her and sat down beside her. His arm went around her body and she restes her head against his chest. He kissed the side of her head as he pressed 'play' on the remote control.

Half through the movie, Ziva yawned and said, "can we continue watching this tomorrow"? Tony pressed on 'stop' and said, "sure. You tired"? She nodded with another yawn. "Then let's get you to bed," he said with s smile. He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. Before letting her down, he kissed her forehead. He went through his closet and found his Ohio t-shirt, he knew she liked very much. She smiled and he turned around and walked out from the room. She stood up and changed into his t-shirt and panties, then crawled under the sheets. Tony came back and turned off the light. "You are gonna sleep next to me right." She mumbled in the dark. Right after she felt two arms go around her and she smiled. "Mmm." He said and planted a kiss on her cheek. She rolled over and faced him. He stroked her cheek then gave her a sweet kiss. "Good night sweet cheeks" he said. She smiled and snuggled up onto his chest. "Good night."