The cabin

It was winter in Washington and snow was falling down. Tony stopped his car outside Ziva's apartment. He waited for around five minutes until she came down with two bags. She put them in the backseat then jumped in next to Tony. "Hi." She said and put her hand on his cheek and kissed him. "We will be gone for three days. How much do you need." Ziva rolled her eyes as he started to drive. "How long time do it take to drive there?" She asked as she grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. "Around five hours, so we will be there some hour before it's getting dark." "And where are we going?" "To a place where we are alone." Ziva sighed and leaned up against the window. Tony looked at her and smiled.

Five hours later
Tony slowed down and to last stopped the car. Ziva was sleeping in the passenger seat peacefully. Tony grabbed the bags and carried them to Gibbs cabin. To their suprise Gibbs accepted them. Tony put down the bags inside the cabin and walked back to the car. But Ziva wasn't in the car any longer. He looked around confused as a snowball hit the back of his head. He turned around and saw Ziva standing some meters away, hiding behind a tree. He smiled as Ziva throw another snowball at him. "It's on!" He yelled and ran behind another tree. He started to throw snowballs back at her. After some minutes of throwing at each other, Tony sneaked up behind her as she made a snowball. He tackled her down in the snow and she laughed. "You scared me." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well, you scared me first." She giggled and pulled him down to a kiss. He kissed her back as it started to snow again. Ziva pulled away and looked up with a smile. "Your so beautiful." Tony said and stroked her hair full of snowflakes. "Thank you handsome." She giggled. "I'm getting kind of cold, so can we get into the cabin?" Tony smiled and kissed her, then helped himself and Ziva up. Tony wrapped one arm around her waist as they walked towards the cabin. They got inside and Tony closed the door. "I didn't think Gibbs actually would let us have the cabin. It's sweet of him." Ziva said as she took of her snowy jacket. "He has some rules though." Ziva smiled and walked up to him. "I think I already know some of them." Ziva smirked. Tony smiled and leaned closer and captured her lips. "Ok, lets pack up and then I do some warm chocolate with marshmallows and we could watch a movie." Tony said as he stroked her cheek. "Sounds perfectely to me." She said and gave him a small kiss. Then she grabbed her bags and walked into the bedroom. Tony came right after. Tony packed his clothes up and changed into some more comforty clothes. Then he walked out to the kitchen and packed up the food he had brought then made warm chocolate with marshmallows. Ziva changed clothes into Tony's Ohio t-shirt and some shorts. Then she grabbed a fuzzy blanket and put it on the couch. She walked over to the window and looked out. Everything looked so beautiful, snow everywhere and snowflakes falling down from the sky. Tony put his hand on her shoulder and she turned around. "Your warm chocolate with marshmallows." He said and kissed her cheek. "I love you." Ziva took her cup and walked over to the couch. Tony started a movie and sat down next to her. She wrapped the blanket around them then rested her head on Tony's chest with her cup in her hands.

My 70th story, whoaa! Thank you all for keep reading these, and for 42K reads. Love ya guys