It just happen...

"Tony" Ziva giggled as Tony pushed her down. His lips pressed against hers. She pulled back. "Wait.. What about Gibbs?" She asked. "I don't care about Gibbs. I want you." He said and pulled her in to a kiss. She rolled over on top. His hands ran down on her back, unzipping her dress. Her dress was soon on the floor along with his jacket, tie and shirt. He rolled back over as he kissed her passionately. They both were completely naked the next minute. They kissed eachother passionately and did unspeakable things all night.

Next day
Ziva woke up in the morning with Tony's musculars arms wrapped around her bare waist. She felt sick and ran to the bathroom. She threw up in the toilet a couple of times. She felt some hands rubbing her back, and she looked up. "Your okay?" He asked sweetly. He helped her up from the floor. "Yeah I think so, but I think I'm pregnant..." He saw the tears started to form in her eyes. He opened his arms and embraced her a hug. He didn't care both he and Ziva was naked. He lifted up her chin and looked her in the eyes. "I love you Zi, and this baby" he said as he put his hand on her stomach. A tear ran down on her face but she wiped it away. "I love you too Tony DiNozzo." He smiled and kissed her cheek. Then he picked her up and went to the bedroom. He laid down in bed with her. She grabbed the sheets and covered them both a little. Then she laid her head on his chest as he wrapped one arm around her.