London: Part 3

The plane landed in DC 7 hours later. They got their bags and got into the car. "So... should I drive you home to Ray?" "No I want to stay with you. I texted Ray that I'll divorce with him yesterday. But like last time, he haven't answer. So I guess he is pissed." "Yeah probably." "But you are worth it." She said and kissed him. He pulled back and smiled then he drove home to his apartment. They walked up and he unlocked his door. "Since I don't have a Queen bed, I guess we either have to hold each other tight or sleep on the floor." "I think we will survive in your small bed." She said, pulling him into his bedroom. She kissed him then pushed him down in the bed. She giggled as they fell down. "My crazy little ninja." Tony laughed and kissed her again. They kissed each other for the next ten minutes, nothing else, just enjoying their company of each other. Then Ziva crawled out of the bed. She walked out from the bedroom, out to the kitchen. "Do you have any to drink?" She yelled. "I think I've beer in the fridge." Ziva came back with two beers in her hands. "I thought you wanted one too." "Yeah sure." They laid in bed, drinking their beers and talked. Then they went to sleep. Tony had his arms wrapped around her tightly so she wouldn't fell out and she had his head nuzzled onto his neck.

Next day

Ziva woke with Tony's arms wrapped around her. She kissed his chest and he woke up. "Good morning sweet cheeks." He said smiling and kissed her. "Good morning sweetie." She said, running her fingers through his hair. "Ok we should get up. We have some things we have to handle today." "Yeah..." He kissed her then they left the bed. "I um will take a shower, you want to join me?" She smirked. Tony nodded as she pulled him into the bathroom. They showered then they ate breakfast. Then Ziva drove to her and Ray's apartment as Tony drove to a jewerly shop. He buyed a ring with small diamonds. Then drove to Ziva's apartment. He sat in the car and waited on her. Then he heard screaming coming from her apartment. He ran up and kicked the door in. "Ziva!" He yelled. "I'm here.." She said, walking out from the bedroom. She had blood running down from her lip. "You are alright?" He asked and stroked her cheek. "Yeah I'm fine." "Where is that jerk?" She pointed at the bedroom. He walked in there and pushed him against the wall. He beated him in the stomach twice then let him down. He walked out to Ziva and picked her up in bridestyle. He carried her down to the car and they drove home to his. He got some ice to her lip and he held it gently against it. "Do it hurts?" He asked and stroked her forehead and hair. "Yeah a little. But it's alright." "No next time I'll shoot him." Ziva smiled and kissed him softly. He pulled back and ran his fingers through her hair. "Ziva David, I love you so much. You are my soulmate, my everything. Do you want to marry me?" "Yes yes yes. Of course I will." She said happy with tears running down on her cheeks. He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her. "I love you so much." She said and kissed him back. "It's so beautiful, Tony." "It's beautiful like you." "Your so sweet." She kissed him again. They laid down on the couch and cuddled, until someone knocked on the front door. Tony sighed and got up. He opened the door. "Uhm hi boss." He said suprised. "How was London?" Gibbs asked and walked in. "Hi Ziver. What happened to your lip?" Ziva sat up and looked at Tony. She walked over to Tony and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Boss, we are together and she will soon be my wife." Tony said nervously and kissed Ziva's cheek. She smiled. "I'm happy for you two." He said and rubbed his head confused. Ziva smiled bigger and kissed Tony. "Thank you Gibbs." She said. "I will get going. See you two tomorrow, and keep it outside the office." Ziva giggled and kissed him again. They kissed each other all the way in to his bedroom. "Can you massage me?" She asked as he kissed her bare shoulders. "Of course." He said and kissed her shoulder again. She slipped her tank top and shorts off. Then Tony unhooked her bra. She laid down in the bed as he crawled up on her back. "Sweetie, you have too much on." She said and smirked. She rolled over and undressed his clothes down to his boxers. Then he massaged her back. She moaned with pleaseure. He started to kiss her bare back and that led to other things. They were soon naked, kissing each other passionately and doing other stuff.

People wanted me to write a part 3, so here it's. This is the last part of 'London' and I'm glad you all liked it. I'll continue with my normal short tiva stories, until I'm ready to update my new tiva fanfic. And I'll continue writing these after that too haha.