The love of her life

Ziva opened her door and they walked in. Tony pushed Ziva against the door so it closed. He continue to kiss her soft lips. He slipped off his jacket and threw it on the floor. Ziva started to unbotton his shirt. He lifted her blouse over her head and threw it away. She slipped his shirt off and he picked her up. He walked to the bedroom with her as they were kissing. He put her down and she moves her fingers down to his chest, undressing his pants. He unhooked her bra and she threw it behind them. He unzipped her jeans, then pulled down her panties. She undressed his boxers. He pushed her down on the bed. He kissed her lips passionately, then he kissed her naked body all way down to her sensitive area. His lips against her skin made her feel crazy, and she moaned. Ziva flipped over so she is on top. She kissed him as she ran his muscles along with her fingers. His hands ran up and down on her back, then he moved them down to her butt and stopped there. He squeezed her butt, she kneed him where it hurts and he groaned. He flipped back over. He kissed her colarbone then her lips. He pushed inside her and she moaned with pleasure. He pushed again, and again.

Next day

She woke up with some musclers arms wrapped around her naked body. She turned around, facing him. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled. She pressed her lips on his, as he squeezed her butt again. She pulled apart and looked at him, he opened his eyes and smiled. He pulled her closer and kissed her. "Morning" he mumbled and kissed her again. "Stop squeezing my butt" she hissed. "I know you like it, just as you like this" he said and kissed her body down. She smiled. His fingers moved up from her waist to her breast. He massaged her breast and she moaned. "I think your neighbors heard as last night. Your a screamer" Tony said smiling, and squeezed her butt once again. "Stop that! And I'm not a screamer." She pulled apart and rolled over to her other side. He ran his fingers along her side and started to plant kisses on her shoulder. She rolled over and sat up on his stomach, and didn't bothering to cover herself. "I'm a screaming because your push better than anyone, you make me feel weak when your lips touch me. I can't resist you." She said smiling as she ran her finger through her tangled hair and Tony smiled. "Oh damn your sexy. This view is perfect." He said and pulled her down to a kiss. She giggled as he kissed her. "I love you" she said and kissed him again. "I love you too. I didn't knew I was so good on making you.. scream..." he laughed and kissed her down to her shoulders. She pulled back and climbed out of bed. She felt how his eyes starred at her naked body. She opened a drawer and slipped on a big t-shirt and some panties. "I didn't mind you were naked" Tony said. Ziva smiled as she walked out from her bedroom. Tony left the bed too and slipped his boxers on. He walked out and found Ziva in the kitchen. He turned her around and pushed her against the counter. She snaked her arms around his neck as he pulled her into a kiss.